Just Labradors banner

Funny nickname game again!

21K views 75 replies 63 participants last post by  Mugs mom and dad 
G
#1 ·
Clint is the funniest since he's had the same one for 8 years. He had juvenile acne when he was a year old and hubby called him "Pimple boy", "Pimple puss", and then "Piddy" and finally "Pizzy" and that one stuck. We call him "Pizz" or even "Snizzle" and "Snizzy". Strange I know.

Cuffy is always simply "Puffs".

Scout is "Toots" or "Tootie" and we use those names so much that people who come over might mistake that as her real name. Mackenzie wanted to order her Sally tag reading "Toots"!

Wigeon is "Widge" or "Widgey pidgey" and "Wigeon the pigeon".

#8 ·
Dakota has sooo many different nicknames....rarely do we call her Dakota.....it's either Schmoders, Schmods, or Smiley...strange... I know...realy don't know how those names came about....

And Denali is simply Wally....when we started calling him Denali, Dakota would respond as well.. i think it's the "D" part and the beginning sound the same... so he is just Wally....and believe me ... it fits!

#9 ·
Tucker has always been Mr. Wiggles and he goes nuts when we call him that, also booba.
Frankie is Franklyn, Frankie Lynn, booba shmooba looba dooba ;D

#10 ·
Jaida: Pumpkin, Pumpkin face, Pumpkin Head, Pumpkin Butt, or sometimes all of those combined. Also, princess or princess pumpkin head. Jaida poo and Baby Girl (that is strictly my nickname for her, as she really is my baby girl!)

Bali: Buddy or Stinky and more recently we have added on Brat.

#14 ·
Brigetta gets called Briggs, Briggy, Briggy Brew and Crazy (in a loving way- it comes from when she gets excited when she's playing and starts running all over the place butt-tucking). I know people thing I'm the crazy one when I'm outside saying "Come on Crazy, let's go"

Prudence is Pru, Pruddy, Princess Prudence, and Stinky.

G
#21 ·
oh man...Billie has lots. Billie monkey, Billie belly, buggy (she chases bugs), booboo, goober, and shiznit for when she's bad (like the other night when I turned my back and she stole my dinner off the counter). Me (for when she's around her Mini-Me, the baby yellow lab next door), and Terror Twin number 1 when she's around her friend Bailey.

I can't remember the others right now, I'm sure I sound like a lunatic when I babble to her all the time. The perils of living alone...I talk to the dog like she's human!

G
#25 ·
We mostly call Maggie - Maggie, but her nicknames that stick is Mags, Magpie
and the one that I really don't like is Maggot! YUK.

What I think is funny is the names we give ourselves that we let our dogs use to recognize us with.

"WARM GUY" IS HOME :D
of course "DADDY"

"Mama"

G
#26 ·
I have so many nicknames for my animals and I can't even post em all. I often call Rio "Big Blue" (because of his nice dark coat) and Rory "Little Lou" (because he's the smaller of the two.) Of course RiRi and RuRo are two common ones. I call Rory "Tiny tapper" because his feet are small and he's a good dog dancer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.