Maggie shocked me tonight..

Thread: Maggie shocked me tonight..

Kathryn Guest

DefaultMaggie shocked me tonight..

Shes not my pupper who likes people in the house..* She hates it!* She hates people..* When she was a puppy we took her anywhere and ever where we could take a dog.* As long as you don't talk to me, touch her, or talk to her shes fine!* If you do any of what I listed she will bark at you and back up away from you.* The last few weeks Maggie has been the best dog around a friend of ours down the street that comes up every now and again.* Tonight Maggie got up on the loveseat sat down and put her head on our friends lab .* Talk about a shocker!
    Maggie doesn't much care for people because parents haven't trained their kids right around here.* Many times we have taken her and left her in the car while we ran in to grab something or could see her out a window while we ate or something.*
    One day my mom and I were in a store getting ready to leave, picking our stuff up.* I looked up an saw 2 grown men barking at Maggie and hitting the glass of the car.* I dropped my stuff and walked out.* My mom didn't understand till she heard me screaming at 2 guys probably twice my age.
    Then one day before I had to go back to my afternoon classes in High School my mom took me to lunch.* Some teenagers from the OTHER high school were barking at the Maggie and being mean.* As soon as they came in the doors I let them know my thoughts on teasing the dog.* EVERYONE in the place knew.* I told them I was on my way to calling Animal Control and their high school and I had their plate number.* I didn't call but I did get a "I am so sorry" out of the whole thing.* :* *Not what I wanted.* What I wanted was them not to tease the dog in the first place..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Maggie shocked me tonight..

YAY Maggie! That's terrible that someone would bang on a window and bark at a dog!!! What is wrong with people?!?! Poor Maggie

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Maggie shocked me tonight..

Good girl Maggie!

I know what you mean about ppl tease dogs. It happened all the time here... especially mean kids. > Poor Maggie...
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/