Libby stayed with my in-laws while we were up north at a dog show this weekend..

Thread: Libby stayed with my in-laws while we were up north at a dog show this weekend..

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

DefaultLibby stayed with my in-laws while we were up north at a dog show this weekend..

and I got this e-mail from them today...

Hi Julie,

It just didn't seem right this morning when* I came out of the bathroom and there was no smiling face waiting for me in the hall with wagging tail.* Getting ready for my early walk just seemed a bit off.* Just thought you'd like to know.* Give her an extra scratch for me.

Love, Mom
    Libby always comes home with an extra sparkle in her eye and spring in her step when staying with her "grandparents."* It always makes me feel so much better about having to leave.* She gets soooo spoiled!* LOL* I have learned the hard way that poor Libby just doesn't do well in the heat, though, so taking her anywhere but a lake, pond, or to the beach (anywhere she can get wet) during the summertime is out.* *

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Libby stayed with my in-laws while we were up north at a dog show this weeke

Awww that's just too sweet!

Emma loves her grandparents too and loves hanging out with them when I'm not at home.
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

ThatsMyGirl Guest

DefaultRe: Libby stayed with my in-laws while we were up north at a dog show this weekend..

That is so very sweet. My in-laws are total NON-dog people. Count yourself lucky!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Libby stayed with my in-laws while we were up north at a dog show this weekend..

Did you go to the Sierra Vista Show? If you did how was it? I was planning on going then my sons coach had him practice Monday so we missed it. It would have been our first show.

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

That is so sweet. It's nice that Libby has a place she can go and have fun!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

CaliforniaLabLover is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidernation
    Did you go to the Sierra Vista Show? If you did how was it? I was planning on going then my sons coach had him practice Monday so we missed it. It would have been our first show.
    Gosh, it would have been fun to meet up! It was great...beautiful dogs and beautiful surroundings, and tons of laid-back, very friendly people! Here is my post about it (with some photos that Tatyana took on Friday when she was there):
    https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...c,16856.0.html

~Julie, Rogue, Monty, and Eddy~

"The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -Anon

Der

How fun for both of them. My parents live in Las Vegas and my husband and I are in Los Angeles, but if we go away for a long vacation, my parents will drive and get Rogie and then take him to Las Vegas while we are gone. He loves getting in their Suburban and heading out for an adventure. It really puts you at ease when you totally know they are somewhere safe and happy.

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

Yeah, Libby got a little vacation too! How sweet!

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

I'm jealous. My MIL can't stand animals >

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"