Puppy/dog toys.

Thread: Puppy/dog toys.

Kathryn Guest

DefaultPuppy/dog toys.

Alright..
    I went shopping today. Dont tell okay! Maggies birthday is the 21st and I wanna get her something. So I went to one of our petstors here and found a really really cute toy. Wasnt going to spend $18 on a toy that was going to be gone in 2 seconds. It was a plush with a rope attached to the hands o make it round at the top I guess... I didnt get it and I needed to go to the OTHER side of town to get dog food because its cheaper. I found the same toy for $10 less!!!!! Still didnt get it because I still found it pointless to spend $8 on a toy that will be gone in a few seconds. my limit on toys like that are TOPS $5. So we didnt get a toy today :-\ .
    Maybe Ill get her a baby sister for her and Dakota.
    Maybe she will just get a new collar and leash set. I havent got her a new set for over a year because ding dong would eat them and break the plastic off of them. Shes had this one on for a good 7 months with out taking it apart!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Puppy/dog toys.

If she likes to shred, give her the best toy ever. Wrap and empty cardboard box and let her shred away! Be prepared for a mess, but gosh, Zoe prefers this to any toy she has.

I also put some of her old toys in a paper bag, scrunch the top of the bag and let her rip away. LOL
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Kathryn Guest

DefaultRe: Puppy/dog toys.

Quote Originally Posted by zoesmom
    If she likes to shred, give her the best toy ever.* Wrap and empty cardboard box and let her shred away!* Be prepared for a mess, but gosh, Zoe prefers this to any toy she has.

I also put some of her old toys in a paper bag, scrunch the top of the bag and let her rip away.* LOL
    I just rememberd that I have a purple monkey that I need to fix his nose and she could have him back! Good Idea!