Have you heard of this toy before?

Thread: Have you heard of this toy before?

Tater Guest

DefaultHave you heard of this toy before?

So on my lunch break today I went to Target to get Tater some new toys. He has shearded or eaten all of his toys but not eh kong. I like the kongs but he gets bored with them after a while. Not that intertaining. So I saw this toy that they say dogs can not tear up. Because of something they make it out of. They have little ones or they have really big toys. They are very colorful and they come in different things. Like the ones i got for tater are a little cat and a frog. If they work I will go back and get him the cow and snake. They were only cat was 2.99 and the frog was 4.99. The bigger ones are mor elike 9.99 and 7.99. But the name of this toy maker is Dancing Dog Crackler. Their website is www.fatcatinc.com If you know of this toy let me know what you think of it. And if not I will report back in the morning after I give Tater a night of playing with them. The tag said good for tug-of-war. So we will see.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rayofsun is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Have you heard of this toy before?

We have (had) the "big mean kitty" I think they are strong, but got destroyed nonetheless. Raven likes to grind her toys apart. She puts them in the way back of her mouth and uses her back teeth to saw back and forth until the toy comes apart!!!!!!!!! Then she rips all the stuffing out. Let us know how it works for you.

My two loved this companies toys too but......they did manage to tear them up. I think though that they lasted a little longer than some though.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I got the trout a year ago and Oona still has it.
    Olie

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Zoe had the rainbow trout. She was able to rip it apart.
    It went to toy heaven.
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Tater Guest

Well I have come to the point of only giving him toys made out of the stuff for kong in his cage over night and during the dag. Rubber balls that he can eat and things like this new toy will be played with when mommy can watch him and hope to keep him from murdering the poor toy. The only toys he has would be a big tire (that is missing pieces) one kong and a ball made like the kong. That is it. I think he is getting bored with them. Going to play fetch with the wheel toy tonight and see how that one does.

I have the Trout for Wriggley too. The toy itself has lasted but the squeaker did not. It was his favorite toy until he "killed" the squeaker. He is pretty good with toys- doesn't tear them up badly- it's just <squeaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueak> until they give out!

We have both the fish and the snake. The fish is toast! It took a while but she went in by the fin and started unstuffing( a favorite pastime)
    The snake has faired much better and is still one of our better inside fetch toys. She has had it for 6 months now!

Tater Guest

Well I gave them both to him last night and I never heard a peep out of him. He played with it all night. Cody didnt like it once he found the Squeaker, but its was great for us he played and we got to watch some tv and talk without a dog barking in the background. So I think since I didnt have his birthday right I am going to go back and get him the snake and the cow.

Tater Guest

UPDATE: So on the toys they worked out great last night. I think these might last a lot longer. I just need to make sure that Cody and his mom do not put these toys in his create during the day when he is home alone. He can have his kong and otehr kong like toys.