Please Help- Anyone in Long Island, NY

Thread: Please Help- Anyone in Long Island, NY

DefaultPlease Help- Anyone in Long Island, NY

Hello All
    I need some suggestions on boarding and or daycare in Long Island, NY. We are located in Suffolk County. I usually bring Sam for boarding to K-9 Doggie Camp in Port Jeff, NY. He loves this place, but there are 2 issues with it, 1st I cant do Day Camp because its too far away from my house to get there by pick up time and secondly, its not 24hr supervision. The employees go home around 11pm and come back around 6-630 am. Im told. However, eveytime Sam goes here he loves it, he loves the people. This past weekend we went away and we had to send him to Petsmart's Pet Hotel because our place in Port Jeff wasnt available. We picked him up yesterday and his whole nose was all cut up and his paw was red like he had been gnawing at it. Now sammy does rub his nose against the cage, he hated cages, but he was only there saturday to Monday and he was supposed to be playing ALL DAY, he was only supposed to be in the cage at night. When we went away for our honeymoon we were gone for 2 weeks and his nose didnt look this bad! Im sorry this is getting a bit long, I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on Long Island for boarding or daycare. I dont want him to go back to Petsmart but I am interested in maybe sending him to daycare sometimes and Port Jeff is too far with the hours. Thanks for any advice you have!!!
    Christine & Sammy

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Please Help- Anyone in Long Island, NY

What a precious picture!! Not on Long Island, just wanted to tell you that Taffy's Mom and Einstein's Legacy are so if they don't see this, you might want to PM them.
    Again LOVE THAT PIC!!

DefaultRe: Please Help- Anyone in Long Island, NY

thanks so much! Thtas one of my favorite pics of the boys! How do u PM?