I was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES +2)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES +2)

Kathryn Guest

DefaultI was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES +2)

OKay people i forgot 2* :
    2 weeks old

4 weeks old

Our first night home.* We got home late because Stacey had car trouble coming in from South Dakota..*

Next morning

Can you tell where we spent most of our early morning hours?

:'( :'( :'( :'(
    This was taken of Annie and Dakota right before Annie got sick. You can see parts of all 4 of my furbabies!

I love this picture

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES)

Awwwwwww

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES)

oh my gosh she was so little!!!!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyandMolly
    oh my gosh she was so little!!!!
    OOOOOH I FORGOT SOME HOLD THAT THOUGH!

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

Awwwwwww, look how cute and tiny she was!!! ;D I'm sorry about Annie. What happened to her?

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

Cute, cute and cute!!
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

Dakota was an adorable pup (love the sleeping pic, with the tongue), Kathryn, and Annie was a beautiful girl. I don't know her story, but she looks young in that picture. My sincere condolences for your loss. :'(

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jzgrlduff
    Awwwwwww, look how cute and tiny she was!!!* *;D* I'm sorry about Annie.* What happened to her?
    (long story) Annie would have been 6 in July
    She we had taken her into the vet because her leg was bothering her again(she needed her ACL fixed i think thats what its called) We had to see a new vet because Dr. Horsh had changed clinics, we thought we would stay with who had all Annies records.(we vet with the clinic Horsh is at now).* I didnt like this new vet at ALL NOT ANY.* I told my mom when we left I didnt like her.* she didnt say or do anything to make me not like her I just didnt and that odd for me. the day before she went in she got WAY WAY WAY sick.* they did some more blood work and everything was OFF the charts* she stayed over night had an IV and came home the next day.* When we told them she wasnt better they called me crazy (That pissed me off). THey said give it a week and we did. not a week later I called and said I am on my way in I want to be seen NOW.* Got there and she had lost 10pounds in less than a week. THey did blood work we went home and no one called I called the next day they wanted to do an IV again so we did I took her blanket and they kept her for 2 days.* I went to get her and they couldnt find her blanke.* I asked my brother who was out there the night before if she had it.* He said what blanket.* I went out monday to pay them, get her blood work papers(we were going to Dr horsh the next morning, and get her blanket.* They couldnt find my blanket that they told me would be washed and ready for me.. and told me I couldnt have ANY of Annies paperwork.* Not even the whole thing.... I gave her my thoughts and got MY! paper work.* the blanket was so yucky I tossed it out...
    We tried very hard with Dr. horsh to get Annie better in the end she was to far gone. Had we skipped the BS with the other vet we would probably have her still. She had an auto ammune disease and we just couldnt get it under control..* We had to put her down the 11th of May less than 5 months after having to put her mom(bailey)down.* Bailey woke up one morning and couldnt walk.* it was right after christmas and no one would see us. So the on call vet is where Dr Horsh had moved to and she took care of Bailey while she was out there.* after 24 hours she still had no feeling in her back end or legs and I couldnt afford at the time (or had a car that would take us) to go to CSU in Co.* My mom gave me the choice of trying for one more day or putting her down.* I knew seeing her when I walked to her kennel she wasnt happy and wasnt my baby any more.* I took her out and the vet tech helped me put her in my lap and I talked to her for a good while and Then we put her down.
    Both Her and Annies ashes are in my room on my dresser together.* *Maggie was Baileys second daughter and I see Bailey in her every time I look at her...

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES +2)

Oh my gosh Kathryn, I'm so sorry :'( :'(

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I was asked to post some puppy pictures of Dakota (SORRY LOTS OF PICTURES +2)

I'm sooo sorrie! :'(

All of your labby family is just sooo sweet... and is that handsome little guy Kaden? What a cutie!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast