OK heres the picture of Tater and his great Escape from the kitchen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK heres the picture of Tater and his great Escape from the kitchen

Tater Guest

DefaultOK heres the picture of Tater and his great Escape from the kitchen

SO I am sure you guys remember me telling you about Tater and his crate and how he has been moving it? WEll I finally downloaded the pics this morning and here is the picture from the first morning when we found him.

And if you remember when I came home on monday he had the whole crate and him self in front of the front door so I couldnt get in the house. AS of right now putting the bottom of the cage on we are in business. No moving the crate anymore. But now he is trying his hardest to get the top off like he has done before. TATER WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: OK heres the picture of Tater and his great Escape from the kitchen

When there's a will there's a way!!! I think I'd find a way to latch the top and sides together to make it more secure. The way Tater gets out I'm sure he is already working on an escape plan.

Brookville, Pa.

Labmom2b Guest

I'm sorry, I know this has been a headache for you, but I have laughed so hard over your posts about Tater's crate-moving antics. ;D At least you've ended his crate-travelling days.

I love the look on his face in this pic. "What? I didn't do anything."

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tater Guest

He really is too smart for his own good. I am signing him up for classes soon. That is what his grandmother is getting him for his birthday. I am thinking about this weekend when we are out and about and next week while I am at work setting up the video camera I just want to see what he does all day. I am sure he has a little plan drawn out in his cage on how he is going to escape. Geez Tater makes me need one really big ASPRIN.

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

I can just picture him walking all over the house with that crate over top of him LOL!!!!! ;D

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

LOL, Amy I was thinking the same thing!

liveelayne is offline Senior Member

Hahaha! ;D I'm sure it's not as funny for you but I sure have enjoyed your Tater moving his crate posts! =) I guess I can laugh cuz I don't have to deal with it! He sure is a smart one!

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

That is funny.... to me anyhow! You definitely need your own Tater Cam... and post a link so we can watch him in action! lol!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

OMG! That is too funny! Tater you are so cute! I'm setting up a video camera for Brigetta also because she is also an escape artist. She has actually escaped from her crate by pulling the bars apart with her teeth. What brand/type of crate are you using. I have a Midwest wire crate which she pulls apart, the one you have looks like it may be a little stronger.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

That's a great photo, too funny.

Tatercam, tatercam, tatercam!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast