First picture
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: First picture

  1. #1
    labby's Avatar
    labby is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    *points to her right palm*
    Posts
    29,548

    DefaultFirst picture





    Laura





  2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,782

    DefaultRe: First picture

    Love the darker ones. Espically Lovey and Thurston. Laura, will they keep their color, or do they "grow" out of it?

  4. #3
    Emma the Lab's Avatar
    Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Halmstad, Sweden
    Posts
    14,925

    DefaultRe: First picture

    They are adorable! Ginger is from now on my favorite! Have you weighed them?
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

    Nikki 6 months


    http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

  5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    labby's Avatar
    labby is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    *points to her right palm*
    Posts
    29,548

    DefaultRe: First picture

    They should keep their color.

    Yes Veronica, they are weighed at birth. They ranged from 15.2 - 19.2 ounces. We weigh them daily until they are 2 weeks old to make sure they gain weight.



    Laura





  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,782

    DefaultRe: First picture

    They should keep their color.
    Well in that case, I will take Thurston. Make sure you post lots of pictures. Im looking for a reason to make a trip back to Michigan. I will see you in about 8 weeks to pick him up ;D

  8. #6
    Emma the Lab's Avatar
    Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Halmstad, Sweden
    Posts
    14,925

    DefaultRe: First picture

    Quote Originally Posted by labby
    We weigh them daily until they are 2 weeks old to make sure they gain weight.
    That's great. I hope everybody is healthy, nobody is weak, right?
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

    Nikki 6 months


    http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

  9. #7
    Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,846

    DefaultRe: First picture

    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You must be dog-tired, but I'll bet your heart is smiling from ear to ear.

  10. #8
    Emma the Lab's Avatar
    Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Halmstad, Sweden
    Posts
    14,925

    DefaultRe: First picture

    Quote Originally Posted by bearsmomma
    They should keep their color.
    Well in that case, I will take Thurston. Make sure you post lots of pictures. Im looking for a reason to make a trip back to Michigan. I will see you in about 8 weeks to pick him up ;D
    Great Rachel, see you in 8 weeks, in Michigan when I pic Ginger up! ;D
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

    Nikki 6 months


    http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,782

    DefaultRe: First picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma the Lab
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsmomma
    They should keep their color.
    Well in that case, I will take Thurston. Make sure you post lots of pictures. Im looking for a reason to make a trip back to Michigan. I will see you in about 8 weeks to pick him up ;D
    Great Rachel, see you in 8 weeks, in Michigan when I pic Ginger up! ;D
    Sounds like a date. Alright Laura, we have spoken for 2, you only need to find 6 more people to take the rest.

  12. #10
    labby's Avatar
    labby is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    *points to her right palm*
    Posts
    29,548

    DefaultRe: First picture

    HA! I have all but one female (possibly one male) sold.



    Laura





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25