I feel like we took ten steps backwards..

Thread: I feel like we took ten steps backwards..

Kathryn Guest

DefaultI feel like we took ten steps backwards..

Dakota couldn't stay still lastnight. She was on Maggie's side of the bed her side of the bed and on the floor ALL NIGHT LONG!
    Its been a LONG time since shes played that game.* This morning I can tell you I AM TIRED!
    So did we really take ten steps back or was it just a bad night??

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I feel like we took ten steps backwards..

Sounds like she was in some kind of physical distress. Maybe bad tummy or some other ache. How is she acting today?

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dukesdad
    Sounds like she was in some kind of physical distress. Maybe bad tummy or some other ache. How is she acting today?
    Like a monster. She even tried to get out the front door when everyone was leaving for work, made her way ON to the coffee table and was on and off the loveseat all with in 20 mins.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

I would say bad night; Lexie will usually go in her crate around 10pm and she's out for the night. I think she would sleep until 10 a.m. if I let her. Some nights tho she wants to stay up until 2:00 a.m. In the crate, out of the crate, bark, don't bark.

Did she have less exercise yesterday?

Kathryn Guest

Um.. I did lol. It was a hard day we had a lot of family matters to take care of and then I left for a little. She did get in trouble a few times but nothing that I think would have upset her enough to make her not wanna sleep.

Well let's hope it's a one night deal. Dakota, sleep tonight...Mommy needs her rest!

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

No advice, just sorry that you had a bad night!

Simon gave me one of those a while back. He was uncharacteristically antsy...would not settle down and go to sleep, pacing, whining. I thought he was just being a baby, but I took him to the vet the next day, and he had an ear infection. :'( Of course this was two days before we were supposed to go on vacation. :-\

But if Dakota is acting OK today, then maybe it was just a weird night. Hopefully tonight will be better!

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AngusFangus
    No advice, just sorry that you had a bad night!

Simon gave me one of those a while back. He was uncharacteristically antsy...would not settle down and go to sleep, pacing, whining. I thought he was just being a baby, but I took him to the vet the next day, and he had an ear infection.* :'( Of course this was two days before we were supposed to go on vacation.* :-\

But if Dakota is acting OK today, then maybe it was just a weird night. Hopefully tonight will be better!
    Ill have to go stick my nose in her ear, I love the smell of clean dog ears I would know if they were ewie! lol