Taters day at the park..... Wasnt fun for me

Thread: Taters day at the park..... Wasnt fun for me

Tater Guest

DefaultTaters day at the park..... Wasnt fun for me

So saturday morning I got up and fed Tater and he was just so hyper and I knew I had to take him out very soon or he was going to drive me crazy with the jumping and barking and pushing the baby gate down. SO I get Cody up and off we go to the baseball park by Codys parents house. So we let him out and he took off running everywhere and he love clay. And we made sure all gates were closed, but of course the dugout doesnt have a door to it. But we blocked best we could while playing with Tater.

Well needless to say tater found the dugout and found his way out of it into the street he went. Both Cody and I took off after him running in flip flops he darts into COdys parents neighborhood. I was thinking he knew where we were and wanted to play with Bama. So we get into the neighborhood and this guy cutting his grass tried to stop him and that didnt work Tater pulled out some warrick dunn moves on this guy. But the guys went running after him also. Then Cody is standing at the entrance of the neighborhood and tater darted in front of the entrance and a car was coming in and I was standing right there and so was Tater but we couldnt get to him in time. BUt the car stopped, and he didnt move he blocked for us. Then another car was coming our way and I was just mad at this point. So I tackle Tater in the front yard of this house and of course once again the sprinklers were on. SO here I am wrestling with Tater on the mud once again and everyone is watching me. Trying to get the leash on him. Finally get in the car on the way home and he is out sleeping in the backyard. I dont know what we are going to do. NOt a fun way to start off your weekend on saturday morning. GOD HELP ME!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Taters day at the park..... Wasnt fun for me

Tater you gotta cool it buddy! Your driving your mom nuts! I'll PM you with a possible solution ;D

Tater Guest

Cool thanks.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

You poor thing, Tater sounds exhausting.

Do you have a dog park in your area? Nothing wears like out like a good run with the other pups at the park.

Janna and Boomer is offline Senior Member

LOL...sounds like Tater and Chris' Ernie are cousins.

Glad you were able to catch him!

Tater Guest

Well anytime we take him to Codys parents he plays with Bama their black lab. He just loves that, love watching him trying to get Bama to play with him. Bama will stand there for a little while and then dart off and Tater follows. Very funny. I do have a dog park by the house was just told about it. Next two weekends we will have family in so its going to be awhile before I can get up there. COdys sister is coming in with her two kids so I will let the kids tire him out when they get her. He loves kids, I am always scared he is going to knock them down and just lick them to death. But thanks everyone help was very much needed in our house. I think Tater is the son of the DOGGY DEVIL......... hahaha BUt I wouldnt trade him in for anyother dog.