Donít yell at me:

Thread: Donít yell at me:

fburke is offline Senior Member

DefaultDonít yell at me:

Donít yell at me

Donít yell at me:
    When I bark when you lock me in my crate: I want to be with YOU not alone in a cage.

Donít yell at me:
    When I do my ďbusinessĒ in the house: Itís up to you to take me out frequently.

Donít yell at me:
    When I jump on the couch: it just looks so comfortable! YOU lay down on the floor.

Donít yell at me:
    When I tip over the trash it smells good to me no matter how foul it is to you. remember I eat poop too!

Donít yell at me:
    When I grab things off the counter: You should know better by now than to leave things in my reach.

Donít yell at me:
    When I stick my head in the shower and lick the water off your leg. It looks fun. Except when itís my bath time then we play chase!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I run out of the water at the beach and dive full force into your crotch getting you soaked: You brought me here to go for a swim, deal with it, I just want to share my fun with you!

Donít yell at me:
    When YOU fall asleep on the couch and I destroy the house. You should have secured me in my crate before YOU fell asleep. I get board!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I sneak upstairs and hide under the bed right in the middleÖI KNOW you canít reach me here!! HA HA

Donít yell at me:

When I wake you up by sticking my nose in your face and licking your ear: I want you to play with me!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I get all excited when you come home from work and wonít leave you alone I missed you!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I run around the house with your shoes: learn to put them away!!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I grab Mommyís Coach Bag off the Table I have high class standards for chew toys too!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I give sad looks at the dinner table even after I ate, there is always room for people food.

Donít yell at me:
    When I take out every toy in my bucket just to play with the bucketÖitís the little things in lifeÖ

Donít yell at me:
    When I take my soggy stinky chew hoof and rub it on your arm I am just showing you how much I like it!

Donít yell at me:
    When I swap the news paper when your reading it.. I want attention get the point?

Donít yell at me:
    When I am playing tug and I miss the rope and get your fingers sometimes youíre quicker then me.

Donít yell at me:
    When I run from you when I KNOW your putting me in my crate.. Freedom RULZ!

Donít yell at me:
    When I destroy a roll of toilet paper it sure was fun! and yes I Will do it again!! Close the door next time.

Donít yell at me:
    When I am drinking from the toilet, it tastes better then my water. Put the seat down next time!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take the babies toys I want to play too!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I am always under your feet I like being close to you!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take your dirty socks from the laundry basket, I like the taste!!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I take the clean socks from the laundry.. Itís just plain fun!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I shred anything paper related no matter what it isÖI like the sound it makes and you sure seem to get excited when I do it!!

Donít yell at me:
    When I chew the kitchen floor mommy wants a new one anyway Iím just helping!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I could go on for hours Iím sure all of us lab owners can relate to most of these little phrases. I hope you all got a few laughs.

Oh and for me these experiences were just the past 48 hours!!* :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TrappersMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Donít yell at me:

lol Sounds like you've had a busy two days!
    Dot in Northern Illinois

einstein's legacy is offline Senior Member

;D ;D Gee, definately the days of lab owners!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

fburke is offline Senior Member

somtimes Wiillow does somthing so bad that i just have to sit and laugh....my wife doesn't though...lol

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

;D

How ya' doing? I see those training books I sent aren't really helping all that much. LOL

This forum gives much more than books, actually.
    Linda and ZoŽ, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Thanks for reminding me again how is life with a puppy... I'm so used to Bear being a good grown lab. I have to prepare... : ;D

curly is offline Senior Member

How true....how true! Guess I need to quit yelling but those teeth really hurt when they miss the toy ;D. That isn't the only one but the one that I get the most.

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

I love that list! And if you can keep a sense of humor about it all I guess it's kind of like dealing with kids...keeps ya sane plus not to mention the memories!