Just Labradors banner

They Love their Grammie

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  zgirls 
#1 ·
Yesterday was my wife Carol's mom's 81st B-day. She's grammie to our two water monkeys. Carol, Jean and I went to dinner and then came home to have cake and ice cream with the "kids".

Then Grammie opened a card from Cappy and Remi and gave them a thank you kiss. You can always tell a genuine dawg lover because they allow dawgs to kiss 'em smack dab on the mouth! ;)

By the way, Grammies combined B-day and Christmas present is paying for her trip to Hawaii next month, which she's really looking forward to. With knee replacements (already done) and the other infirmities of aging, she thinks that this might be her last trip there. We keep telling her that she's way too important in the dawg's lifes to even think about not staying healthy for many years to come.

See less See more
#2 ·
Happy 81st B'Day Grammie. What in the world is Remi staring at in the first picture? lol

The kiss on the lips reminds me of what Nellie did to my neighbors 10 month old son several days ago. She will let Nellie kiss him anywhere but the face but Nellie snuck one in lol. Momma went to wipe her son's face and he reached for Nellie, opened his mouth, and stuck his tongue out. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.