Molly says: "yummmm poptarts!!!"

Thread: Molly says: "yummmm poptarts!!!"

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultMolly says: "yummmm poptarts!!!"

Hey everybodys guess what?! This morning I stole half of a poptart out of the trashcan when stacey knocked it over!!!! Hoooooooooooo boy was that ever good. Stacey however didn't find it amusing because she wrangled me by that extra fur on my kneck and bopped my nose (it even made a bop noise!!) and i dropped a piece of my prize. How rude!!!

She kept mumbling something about how the poptart was smores flavored and chocolate isn't good for dogs, but I'm pretty sure I'll be ok. After Stacey bopped my nose I gave her some googly eyses and kissed her a lot and now she feels really bad for bopping me. Silly human. Anywho pupfrens if'n ya get the chance to eat a poptart you should cause they are miiiiiighty tasty!!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Molly says: "yummmm poptarts!!!"

Rush here, Whatsapoptart? My mom won't buy em cuz we have never had one. hmmmm maybe I'll hafta drop some big hints to her. But this bein Saturday an all, my daddy has donuts for breakfast, while watching some stupid guys on TV cutting wood up. That means he will share with us. My daddy always shares his donuts. We sit and drool on him an he is always wiping his legs off cuz of this. yummmmm donuts. Hey, I hear him getting up. Gotta go eat donuts, oh boy. Bye.

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Woah, Molly. Toby here. That sounds awesome! I dunno what a poptart is but it sounds yummy, maybe I can get Dad to buy me some, I know Mom won't go for that. But guess what! I scored BIG TIME last night. See, Mom and Dad each thought the other one had put the cheese away in the fridge, but I knew it wuz still on the counter. So I waited till they went out to get their dinner and then - whammo - counter surfer extraordinare (I'm 'spanding my vocabulary, too)! I got an entire half round of smoked gouda and most of a wedge of the finest aged sharp cheddar! Woo hoo! I ate every single bit of it, almost a whole pound! And I didn't hafta do any stupid tricks like sit, down, shake, wait, stay... nufin'. I woulda got away with it but couldn't figure out how to open the trashcan to hide the evidence, and when they got home, Mom found the plastic baggies. She just shook here head and said I'd probably have a tummy ache and be constipated, but I wuz fine. Maybe a little more gassy than usual which Mom didn't 'preciate.

Gosh was that ever a great thing. I hope they forget somfin' else real soon.
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Wow Toby!!! That is aweeeeesome to the extreme dude! I just hate how they make us do stupid things before we eat, I mean honestly does somebody make them sit and wait before they eat their dinner? I think not!!! Oh the dogmanity
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Mmm, I bets PopTarts would be super yummy. I never had one befores... but my Mommy likes them chocolate ones with the chocolate icing!! There's no way she would let me have those.

Sometimes, if I been extra good, I gets a plain TimBit... it's what you guys call donut holes. Mmm... tasty.

And once, I countersurfed 'nilla cupcakes, papers and all!! THAT was a good score....

Our mommy hasn't ever bought PopTarts either but I bet the grandkids would love them. I'll drop some hints that then the grandkids will drop some pieces to me to try!!! Score!!! We love it when mom makes pancakes though, dad always saves a couple for us. No syrup though.