I don't think shes a real lab!

Thread: I don't think shes a real lab!

Kathryn Guest

DefaultI don't think shes a real lab!

Dakota has been the best dog that we have had so far when it comes to eatting things that arnt hers.
    Annie was our worst, Maggie our second worst. Dakota hasn't eatten ANYTHING! She plays with her toys, Maggie helps take the heads off of her plush toys. Dakota can take the fuzz off a ball with the fabric back still attached. But NEVER has eatten anything.
    I think I want a refund, She hasnt given me a run for my money yet!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I don't think shes a real lab!

Count your blessings. Rush was our easy one and Boo, well Boo is a different story. She has her mouth on EVERYTHING. She always brings something in from outside. What cha got Boo???? HuH??? (you hear clinking of something up against her teeth) Boo, mommy asked you what's in your mouth?? Huh?????? Stinks finger in Boo's mouth and removes a stone about the size of a nickel. Now where did that come from??? If it's in the back yard, it will find it's way to her mouth. ;D lol Honest Mom, I didn't know it was there. I have no idea how it got in my mouth! (looking up innocently with those big brown eyes of hers) She's so damn cute it's hard to scold her sometimes. :

LOL, thank your lucky stars you silly girl!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

Im glad she isnt one to eat everything! But GEEZ its weird!

Funny...my DH and I were just discussing Callie at dinner (7 months old) and both of us are amazed at how easy she is. She is very quiet, not a barker, not a whiner. I have never seen her display the slightest bit of temper or even a "leave me alone" attitude. Although she chews up her toys quite quickly, her "slippers" are both still intact! She has only gnawed on one of my pairs of shoes (destroyed only in that I couldn't wear teeth marked shoes). She wins the easiest lab I've ever owned award to date!

Riley has been the same way. The only thing she has ever chewed on was the corner of one baseboard when we first got her. We told her "no" and that was end of it. She has had virtually no behavior issues and has just been overwhelmingly easy.

We are very strongly considering getting another pup in the VERY near future (going to visit the litter for the second time this weekend, they are now 4 weeks old). I'm sure that the next one will keep us on our toes.

All I can say is don't jinx yourselves.

Kathryn Guest

I have to say Dakota is a whiner!* BIG TIME!* Not usally in the house but outside she is bad!
    THe other than that drives me crazy is her barking at Maggie when they are playing!
    Other than that shes my best puppy I have had!
    Quote Originally Posted by putertutor
    All I can say is don't jinx yourselves.
    lol no kidding!* But I expect it is coming any way.* Maggie ate a bed at 7 months.* That year I got a crate for my birthday instead of anything else from my family* lol