Only Two More Weeks

Thread: Only Two More Weeks

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

DefaultOnly Two More Weeks

With school starting up I havent been on as much as I normally would plus two weeks from today I get to pick up my new little furbaby! I'm going shopping this weekend for his bowls and I am still trying to decide if I want to get a pad thingy for his crate. I'll probably buy some toys while I am at it...good thing I have no credit card! But groceries will prolly be in short supply for a couple of weeks! haha

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Only Two More Weeks

You must be so excited!!* Your long wait is almost over...your life will soon be changed forever ;D* In a good way of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus6644
    You must be so excited!!* Your long wait is almost over...your life will soon be changed forever ;D* In a good of course!
    Yup Yup...and I am soo looking forward to it. Even reading some of the less than stellar behavior I am actually not dreading should it happen. I hope I remember that when he has to potty at 3 am..lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Yeah it's real easy to read about it and think, ahhh it's all part of it but when 3:00 am comes around and you are dead tired.....going out to potty isn't fun. But you will love every part of raising that baby. Even cleaning up accidents because it is all part of being a good parent. Someday when you look back you'll think, awww it wasn't so bad. And you know what? It really isn't bad at all. It must be love. Get your camera ready, we want tons and tons of pics of your baby when he comes home.

Quote Originally Posted by rushpuppy
    Yeah it's real easy to read about it and think, ahhh it's all part of it but when 3:00 am comes around and you are dead tired.....going out to potty isn't fun.* But you will love every part of raising that baby.* Even cleaning up accidents because it is all part of being a good parent.* Someday when you look back you'll think, awww it wasn't so bad.* And you know what?* It really isn't bad at all.* It must be love.* Get your camera ready, we want tons and tons of pics of your baby when he comes home.
    Yup! And I got a new digital camera earlier this summer....the pics have already started..lol. Here's a pic of me holding him when I went and visited about 2 weeks ago...he was 3 weeks then..

...good thing I have no credit card! But groceries will prolly be in short supply for a couple of weeks!
    Aint that the truth!
    I wonder why we are always broke, but everytime we go to petsmart to pick up dog food its $80 later and a new toy, new treats, stuff to clean his ears, etc. etc. etc. It gets away from you. :

That's so exciting, the last couple of weeks is the hardest part of the wait. I was like a little kid begging Rob to pick Lexie up a day early.