Tater is to smart for his own good....God help me (long)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tater is to smart for his own good....God help me (long)

Tater Guest

DefaultTater is to smart for his own good....God help me (long)

So this morning it started at 5:30 Tater started with the barking, so I got up just in case he needed to go out yeah all he wanted was to play. So I put him up with some ice and went back to bed way to early for mommy to be up. So I was laying there and about 6:30 it started again and of course Cody rolled over and told me to handle my dog. I told him all he wanted was to play. I will play with him as always when I am getting ready for work. He plays in the bedroom and the bathroom while I am getting ready for work. SO anyways I was able to kind of go back to sleep. Well next thing I know I here this "CRASH" and we both set up in the bed and looked at each other and said "Oh SH*T what was that" WE go down stairs the top of his create was inside of his create with him. He has a metal create. So we put it back together I gave him a little bit of water and food to see if that would make him happy. So we both finally get up for work getting out of the shower Tater is just going crazy downstairs in his create. And when Cody leaves I go down and get him and take him up with me. So when I was walking Cody down stairs he got the bottom before me and asked why did I move Taters create into the living room? What? I didnt move it when would I have done that. So yeah I look around the corner and there is Tater with his create in the middle of our living room just chilling. See there is the bottom of the create to his cage and then there is the four sides. He some how got the create up over the little lip of the pan of the create and walked it into the livingroom. So now I am sitting here at work scared that he is going to do that again today while no one is home and mess something up like Codys 57" big screen TV. That would get me killed I am sure. I am calling Codys mom to see if she can go check on him for me at lunch. I wont be able to go home today leaving early for doctor for me. What am I going to do.

Sorry for this being so long. I thought it was funny. Will have the picture up soon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Tater is to smart for his own good....God help me (long)

Little devil ;D

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

lol. I think you need a one piece crate.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jakeysmom Guest

That is funny!!!That little stinker!!!

Jake always kicks the pan out!! I know one day he will be at the front door when I get home, crate and all!!!

Clanceycanuck is offline Senior Member

Oh my Tater

Tater Guest

Yeah I am shopping right now online for a new create. One that my little devil can not get out of or move around. See we use to have him where the washer and dryer are suppose to go. But about a month ago we got the washer and dryer and I moved tater. He is kind of out in the open of the kitchen under the window. So who knows maybe he doesnt like it there. I like him there, but I dont spend most of my life in there. God what am I going to do?

Uh, oh...you're in trouble - he sounds too smart! But what a cutie...

We got a great crate from e-bay. It's a one piece metal one. Check there.
    That's a funny story! ;D Hope everything in your house is alright.

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Uh oh!!! That is a pretty amusing story though!

Is there something you can put on top of the crate to make it too heavy?? Do you have a blanket over it to make it "den-like"... just thinking maybe he feels he's too out in the open to relax...

Anyhow, good luck with the crate shopping and your little devil! We worry about our 51" HDTV too... eak!
    ~Jo & CoCo

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

i put a metal snap clip at the end of the pan opening, so the crate pan cannot be pushed/kicked out.

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast