The rabbit and the turtle

Thread: The rabbit and the turtle

DefaultThe rabbit and the turtle

First off, Max is doing great here. The boys play first thing in the morning (there went my quiet time with JL and a cup of coffee). Rather then hearing the music of VH1, I now here the wonderful sounds of snarling, snorting, and a few Linda Blair imitations going on. Diamonds routine hasnt changed any. Shes normally found laying down under the table watching them be boys. Its only when she gets up and wants to play that I know Im going to have trouble. I think she saves up all her energy and then gets them started in a butt tuck all threw the house. Then back under the table where I swear she giggles when I have to tell them "enough"in a stern voice.
    Anyway, back to the rabbit and the turtle. Bear has to do everything in record speed. Peeing, pooping, eating....ANYTHING. Max on the other hand, he needs about 20 mins to do everything listed above. Ive never had to "walk" Bear around for him to do his business. He would just go. He would find the spot then take care of what he needs to take care of. Max, woo, totally different. I think he wants me to take him to the right spot. And all I can think is, "Im not sniffing the ground". And god forbid I take them both out at the same time. NOTHING gets done then. LOL.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

daisyandwikismom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: The rabbit and the turtle

Sounds like my Daisy. She will only go when she wants to, we go for walks and she has to sniff everything. She dawdles! no butt-tucking just takes her dear sweet time :

Awww...I'm glad to hear that Max is settling just fine ;D...I bet Bear loves having a playmate!!
    It even sounds like Diamond is enjoying having Max around...of course to entertain Bear

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mollyrock is offline Senior Member

good to hear things are working out and Max is settling in