7.5 months and 45lbs... yet built like a tank (pics in Photo Album)

Thread: 7.5 months and 45lbs... yet built like a tank (pics in Photo Album)

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Default7.5 months and 45lbs... yet built like a tank (pics in Photo Album)

CoCo, at 7.5 months is 45lbs... I was playing around with a measuring tape last night, and I would guess she is around 18-19" at her withers, but that is a guestimate... I didn't have anyone helping me to have her stand still for long enough, and didn't use a level/wall to get an accurate measurement...* But I will try that soon.

Well, at least she is more than half Ender's weight now!* (Ender is the same age, and when they were pups he easily doubled her weight!)

She definitely does not look thin in any way... in fact, I would worry she is a bit chubby, but nothing to be concerned about... can feel her ribs and she has a tuck and narrows at the waist.* She is built like a TANK... low to the ground and thick through her chest.* NOTHING like some of the field labs I see here.* She is built much more like lab addicts girls (who I love!)...

I guess she is just a smaller scale lab.* DH keeps saying, I hope she gets bigger!* I figure she might put on another 15-20lbs before she finishes growing... her mom was 65lbs and her dad around 70lbs...* Do you think this is an accurate guess?

I have some pics of her from this weekend, but they are on my home computer...* OOPS!
    ~Jo & CoCo

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 7.5 months and 45lbs... yet built like a tank (sorry, no pics yet!)

Gaaaa Jo... you cannot give us an update with no pictures.. that's just not fair. ;D
    ~Lindsay

Trickster is offline Senior Member

Seems like a reasonable guess to me. They do slow down quite rapidly after 6 months but continue to fill out.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Lindsay - I just posted pics from last weekend in the Photo Album section!

Trickster - thanks for the confirmation. She seems quite short and stocky, so I do hope she gets a bit taller in order to carry her tankish figure!
    ~Jo & CoCo

DefaultRe: 7.5 months and 45lbs... yet built like a tank (pics in Photo Album)

She looks perfect to me! Love love..triple love her face.So sweet.