Almost all the puppies arrived already...:D:D
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost all the puppies arrived already...:D:D

DefaultAlmost all the puppies arrived already...:D:D

Our breeder emailed me today with great news...

One litter was whelped yesterday ;D ;D... 6 small fur balls. 3 males, 3 females. They say the other litter should arrive tomorrow or the day after, those will be yellows and blacks. ;D

We want a yellow female. 8) 8

Well, here is the link of the pictures of the puppies http://www.brassbrigade.com/currentlitter1.html
    I will later post the link to the pictures of the other litter. And we will be learning which one, will be our next furry daughter in the next few weeks.

I am so excited. Already booking flights. BTW if you have advice on flying with a dog, will be really apreciated. We plan on going there for a week and taking Bear with us. The vet said it is not a good idea to sedate dogs when they fly, as the pressure might affect them. i dont really trust him or know anything about it. All I know is Bear is not going to be happy being in her crate in a strange place all alone.
    Some of you might have more experience in this field. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Almost all the puppies arrived already...:D:D

They are so cute! I'm excited right along with you. I bet you're counting the days.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

They are so sweet!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Oh they are soooo precious!!

Adorable!

Oh, my, gosh - they're soooo cute! and tiny!

AAwwwww puppies!~ ;D

lubmylabs is offline Senior Member

Awww how exciting! That 8 week wait is going to crawl by.

Re: flying with dogs, I've only done it in Australia so can't speak for what it's like anywhere else, and I've never flown with a puppy as young as 8 weeks. I think that'd be a bit stressful.

We've flown between Perth and Sydney (about 5 hours) with dog(s) 3 times now. We did not sedate them, just put them in their crate with a blanket and an indestructible (as far as that goes with labs) toy. They were not allowed water in the crate so we gave them a small drink before they got in. We had to drop them at the depot an hour before the flight and it took close to an hour afterwards to get to the depot the other end to pick them up so all in all they were crated for about 7 hours. Bear in mind my dogs are not normally crated, so this probably affected them more than dogs that are crate trained. The crates are put in the hold, in an area which is lighted and climate controlled. Kira is our veteran flyier (3 times), she is extremely placid and hasn't been bothered at all on any trip that she has taken. Finley took his first flight about 3 months ago and was only 6 months old at the time. He's always been a bit more clingy than Kira, and it took some effort to even get him into the crate. As the plane started moving we could hear him howling in the hold. He kept it up for a good solid hour or so, then quieted down until we got hit with turbulence. Then it started again for about half an hour. Quiet again until we started to land, and then the howling. I felt AWFUL. Poor baby. They were both absolutely fine when we picked them up the other end though. Very excited to see us, and just dying for some exercise, but fine otherwise.

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Eeeeee! How exciting!!!

Those babies are sweet, and the mamma has the most heartbreaking look on her face, I just wanna reach out and kiss her!

No advice on flying, just wanted to say good luck!
    ~Jo & CoCo

Oh, how exciting. How long are you gonna be in the states? Just to pick up the pup and leave? You'll be busy for sure. I think if you do an internet search on flying with dogs you will come up with some good advice. Keep us posted ;D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast