I have a question concerning Hannah and pack order...

Hannah is 3 years old and she was taken way to early from her mom and siblings.* I think at about 5 weeks.* She's been with me for 3 years.* I also have my "foster" dog, Karma, (who will likely be mine forever* ) she is about 7-8 months old and is about 30 pounds.* I have no idea what breed she is because in my opinion she's such a mixture that it's near impossible to tell.* Both girls are spayed.*

Ever since I've had Hannah I've been enforcing the pack order.* Hannah and I live alone and no it was me first always and she did really good.* So now that we've added another dog to the mix I enforce the order as me, then Hannah,* and then Karma.* What I don't get is if Karma challenges the order of things Hannah won't do anything to correct her or if someone else (boyfriend, sister, parents) incorrectly doesn't enforce the pack order Hannah doesn't do anything to enforce her position.* Only occasionally when it comes to toys or bones or something will Hannah take it from Karma and pretty much tell her NO even though Hannah doesn't neccesarily want it for herself.* I don't get it.* Is there something wrong with Hannah or am I doing something wrong?* Why does Hannah seem to not care about the pack order?