Leg pain??

Thread: Leg pain??

DefaultLeg pain??

So I was just outside with Jersey and he was retrieving...one his 5th or 6th retrieve, he ran after the stick only to stop 1/2 way and start limping. He wasn't putting any pressure on his hind left leg and then he just kind of sat down. So of course I ran over to him and squatted down, checked him out and he was acting fine. Let me cuddle him for a minute. So I got up and started walking back to the house and he got up and started to go after the stick again (walking fine) but turned and ran towards me instead...he seems fine now. What could have caused this??!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Leg pain??

Maybe he just twisted it the wrong way or strained it. He's not limping anymore?

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

Gosh, it could be so many things. He could have gotten a stitch or cramp. Just keep a real close eye on him over the next couple of days and see how he does.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, he seems fine now. Actually I can't really say that b/c he's sleeping under my chair! LOL, but when he came inside he wasn't limping. I'll keep an eye on him...just paranoid as usual over this little boy. :P