Max news.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max news.....

DefaultMax news.....

The boys are doing great this morning. After a full day outside with Billy, they slept in this morning. WOW what a treat for me. Max ate his dinner last night without a problem, Im guessing hunger finaly set in. Bear did not get anything. His poor 'splosions happened all day about every five hours until yesterday afternoon. After all that playing whats a lab to do....sleep. Bear zonked out on the couch and Max on the floor. Chris is upset cause I wont let Max on the couch, but Bear needs his place to get away when he gets tired of playing for now. 11 PM everyone in their crate for the night and no whinning ;D (another treat for me).
    7 AM this morning dogs up. Max outside with Billy, Bear still inside. Max is done so we send Bear out. I set Max up with his breakfast (Purina One LB Puppy-2 cups). Of course he doesnt want anything to do with it. 5 minutes later and all he has done was pick up mouthfulls and drop them on the floor. Bear is now ready to come in. So, he came in and I was going to let Bear have it. Put his baseballs in the bowl and poured the food over top. Told Bear to "go ahead" and there goes Max eating it . So I took out the balls and poured it into Max's dish, fed Bear and all was well. Im attaching some pictures from yesterday. Chris was very click happy. I already have 60 pictures on my computer just from yesterday.

Heres the link for all of them if you wanna see....
    http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...g%2012%202006/

Sorry about the size, I can not get photoshop to make them right.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Emma the Lab is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Max news.....

Glad everything goes well thing the boys! I can see Bear and Max really like to play with eachother! How old is Max? (I'm sure you have mension it but I have forgotten it... :-\)
    ~Veronica and Nikki~
    Sweet Emma, 16th of February 1996~26th of November 2010
    Always in my heart and soul. Together forever, my love....

Nikki 6 months

http://theblacklabrador.blogspot.com/

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

Looks like he's settling in nicely. Love the bitey face pics, and I'm guessing the food thing will sort itself out. Competition is a great motivator.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Emma the Lab
    Glad everything goes well thing the boys! I can see Bear and Max really like to play with eachother! How old is Max? (I'm sure you have mension it but I have forgotten it... :-\)
    Max is a about 7 months I think. Waiting to get paper work from Bob and Amy.

Labz4Me is offline Senior Member

Great pictures, Rachel! I'm glad Max is settling in nicely. It sounds like you're establishing a routine already. So, how's Diamond taking to Max? Hiding? I don't see her in any of the pictures.
    Pat from S.E. Pa
    Abby - CGC
    Jack - OCP (official couch potato)

Quote Originally Posted by Labz4Me
    Great pictures, Rachel! I'm glad Max is settling in nicely. It sounds like you're establishing a routine already. So, how's Diamond taking to Max? Hiding? I don't see her in any of the pictures.
    Too rough for her. She was out of the picture. Im sure she loves having him there, that means she doesnt have to play with Bear as much. She was really only good to play for about 10 mins, then she had enough. Im pretty sure she was under the dinning room table sleeping. But I think she has finaly warmed up to him. Atleast now he will go up to her and she will play with him for a few mins lol. What a princess she is.

MyLabsMom is offline Senior Member

Sounds great, Rachel. Seems like things are falling in to place!

Keep the updates comin' - I love to read about transitions like this!
    Brenda from Connecticut

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

Great pictures...I love the "bitey face". He really is a cutie! It's good to hear that he's eating!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Awww!!! max is such a cutie Hope Bear's tummy is feeling better :-*

Here's my sill question for the day...on Bear's face under his eye on the left side of the one picture he has a dark spot is that what color his fur is?! that's kinda kewl
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyandMolly
    Awww!!! max is such a cutie Hope Bear's tummy is feeling better :-*

Here's my sill question for the day...on Bear's face under his eye on the left side of the one picture he has a dark spot is that what color his fur is?! that's kinda kewl
    No hes a sissy and just cries all the time. Theres no infection or anything just crying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast