Even my BIL has gotten the puppy love spirit!!

Thread: Even my BIL has gotten the puppy love spirit!!

DefaultEven my BIL has gotten the puppy love spirit!!

I am sitting here watching him and as he was putting on his shoes he couldn't help but get the camera and as I type this he is taking pictures of the puppies. I have no idea what he is taking but he is into it big time crawling on the floor. It is so cute. As soon as I down load them I will share. Trust me I am eager to see them too!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Even my BIL has gotten the puppy love spirit!!

Oh I can't wait.....how are the little punkins and momma doing today??

DefaultRe: Even my BIL has gotten the puppy love spirit!!

They are doing great. I am reveling in how spoiled I am by Miss Molly Moo!! As a matter of fact I just posted about it on my blog. The first bitch I ever bred was this good with her puppies and for some reason after that I never had another one that was as good until now. Her only fault is she is so protective that when we come back in from going potty and she sees another dog in the house she runs to jump back in and she isn't careful about where she jumps in. So far we are lucky she hasn't landed on anyone but we are working on noticing where she is placing her feet. Although now that I think of it, considering the number of bruises I have on MY feet from her stepping on me I might have a battle royal on my hands.
    Puppies have chubby tummies and are quiet so they are happy little campers. I have to download more pictures so I can post them. Between here and the blog you guys are gonna have to tell me to stop. I will probably drive you nuts.
    I have to admit I am a little worried about Moo's milk. She doesn't seem to make as much as my other girls, as least not as much as I remember. But like I said the puppies have chubby tummies and they are quiet so if she wasn't making enough then they would be in distress and whining a lot which they aren't so I am not too worried. Just to be safe I have added some extra protein in addition to the cottage cheese she was already getting.