It should be against the law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It should be against the law

DefaultIt should be against the law

ok I really think that it should be against the law. to take your in heat (doggie period) Bitch for a walk while she is dripping on the street.

My boys are good they always stay in my yard and this was even to much for them and they are fixed. well needless to say they just wanted to sniff. but she went bilistic on me and was throwing her hands up in Woodrows face.

so needless to say I went on the defence for my boys. I was in her face saying you shouldn't have your bitch out while she is in season. then she is yelling at me to quit calling her a bitch. lol well I wasn't calling the lady one. I was calling the dog one. then I explained why they are called it and everything. :

by now my boys lost interest and went to sit on my porch and watch the going's on of the neighborhood. I have such good boys my Gus and Woodrow.

well anyway thanks for allowing me to vent. I guess I am lucky that Woodrow didn't try and jump on her the way she was acting.(the woman not the dog) oh yeah it was a Yellow lab she was just beautiful. and so scared the entire time. but I gave her a little treat just cause she is so precious. I have a treat for the woman also but it isn't going to be sweet for her.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: It should be against the law

That's just gross and very dangerous for the female dog
    Stupid STUPID people :

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

People that fellow JL'ers have to put up with are making me very angry and pi$$ed off today!
    ~Jo & CoCo

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

theoconbrio is offline Senior Member

I have a treat for the woman also but it isn't going to be sweet for her.
    OK, that made me laugh.

So many people do not deserve their dogs. What they are willing to put up with for us...

Not that I necessarily condone her walking around the neighborhood with a bitch in heat, but your dogs should stay in your yard or be on leash.

my boys have never run out of the yard before. And if we are going for walks they do have on there leashes even thou they carry there own leashes. But like I said they have never ever went to even sniff another dog. And we have lots of different breeds in our neighborhood. I agree if this is something that they did on a regular basis I would leash them anything they where to go out to the front yard but my boys are so good.

Are you sure that you didn't sneak in an extra "bitch" just for her? That part cracked me up!

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

~~~~hurk~~~~

kaytris is offline Senior Member

If the bitch in question was on leash, then sorry, the fault is not her owners.

It only takes one "they've never left the yard before" incident to end up a tragedy.

ehh.....sorry that that happened but i really don't like female dogs being called bitches. i've taken my FEMALE dog for a walk when she was in heat before and she was on a leash and there were dogs that walked by that stopped smelt her and then went on, no big deal really. it's all apart of being a dog, the male dogs always look for the females in heat they are drawn to it. so for that i really just don't like female dogs being called bitches just because they are in heat, would you like to be called a bitch when you are on your period? or be locked inside just because you are on your period. i don't think so, sure it's different i know that, between a person and a dog. but i just think there is a certain way to go about things, and sure i know you were frustrated but i think calling the womans dog a bitch and all that wasn't really called for. you could of just said, my dogs are going crazy because your dog is in heat can you please just walk her somewhere else. and i'm sure if you went about it like that she probably would of been more than willing to just walk in another direction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast