Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz

Thread: Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz

DefaultSam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz

Someone on this forum had recommended Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz and I finally found them at a local dog store. They're great, Lexie loves them, they take a long time to chew, and they don't have the same impaction issues as rawhides. They're pricey, but they do last.

I'm wondering has anyone tried dehydrating safe veggies like sweet potato for their dogs?

Anyway, I can't remember who initially reccommended these, but thank you!!!

Robin

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz

Toby LOVES his dried sweet potatoes, but only the large slices. We tried some that were bite-sized chunks, but he wouldn't touch them.
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

;D Abby and Molly love Sam's yams, and they really do last quite a bit.

I remember I posted a thread about them and nobody knew what I was talking about lol
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

dare1969 Guest

does petsmart have them?

Do they really last? Cinder can eat anything lickety split. I'm always looking for things that will last. One time I bought her a bone and gave it to her as I was reading the package. It said if any pieces are missing call your vet. I looked down and only 1/3 was left!! :

That's a tongue twister. Try saying it 5 times really fast. I never heard of them. I will have to keep my eye out.

Abby loves them! But they don't last very long for her.

I haven't seen them in our PetSmart and I asked a clerk once if they had them, they didn't. You can order online, just to a search or I found them here http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/produc...wz/215000.aspx I found them in a little local shop.

They keep Lexie occupied and I don't have to watch her like a hawk. She's teething right now, so I'm constantly looking for good chew stuff.

They aren't cheap....I guess if some of you wanted to try one, I could mail you one and you could see if your dog liked them before you invested in a bag. You can PM me your addy and I can mail them out next week (I've got a wedding to shoot this weekend so I'm pretty tied up the next few days).

LOL @ TroopersMom! - Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz :P

Quote Originally Posted by putertutor

LOL @ TroopersMom!* - Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz, Sam's Yams Big Boyz Sweet Potato Dog Chewz* *:P
    Woo Hoo! Nice Job!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D