I am so angry
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am so angry

DefaultI am so angry

My husband is partnered with a guy at work. We have known him for years. He lives in AZ and we live in NM. They split a territory. This guy is highly irresponsible. He is also unstable. My husband ends up doing most of his work because he will not answer his phone for days and goes off on binges. SU has attempted to report this to his boss, but his boss is not wanting to deal with the problem. At their last regional meeting in Las Vegas this guy got his laptop stolen by a prostitute. A real class act.

He decided to get a lab puppy and instead of doing research and looking for a reputable breeder he bids on one and wins one in an auction. This dog barely looks like a lab. He is seven months old. Recently he got another lab from a breeder. The dog is AKC but has no health clearances. My husband has been asking me information and has been telling this guy that he needs to find a reputable breeder and what a reputable breeder does. Puppy number two is a three month old chocolate female.

Instead of crate training, as was suggested by my SU. This guy lets both puppies have free roam through his house and use a doggie door to go outside and have free roam of the pool. They have destroyed numerous things in his house. The last thing was the cable box. This guy decides to get rid of his dogs. He tells my husband to "tell your wife if she dosen't find homes for the puppies I will let them lose in the desert". I find a home for the chocolate puppy. My parents want her. They are retired and will spend all their time with her. They are so excited. My husband arranges to fly in pick up the pup and rent a car to get the puppy to my parents. The next day. We don't want him to change his mind. In the meantime I am looking for a home for the other pup and considering looking into AZ lab rescue if I can't find him a home.

Late that night my husband gets a phone call from the guy saying he can't give up the dogs seperately because they love eachother so much. They have been together exactly 1 month. My husband tells him what a wonderful home he found for the chocolate and how I am working to find a good home for the boy. No he wants to keep them now.

This was last week. Yesterday my husband tells me that something has happened to the pups. The boy, who as the guy told my SU has "issues" with the chocolate, looks to have drown her in the pool. His theory was that they were playing and he would not let her get to the stairs. He called animal control to pick up the body. They are investigating. Hopefully they will take his other dog.

He told my SU that he didn't know how he could of prevented it and how it was not his fault. My SU told him that he was totally at fault. We had a home for the chocolate. He could of crated the puppies. That they are babies and cannot be left alone unsupervised. I am so angry. This guy is such an idgit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: I am so angry

:'( :'( :'(

:'( awww...rip choc baby. That mad me really sad and furious

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Linda1 is offline Senior Member

How sad.

Brookville, Pa.

How horribly sad :'( :'( :'( I hope they find a reason to press charges. I'm sorry for your folks too. They lost out on having a new baby to love.

> Time for a ninja raid and we'll take care of him ourselves. Just how deep is that pool???

A$$ole!

Poor puppies. I hope they take the second dog from him. Some people really should never be allowed to own pets or have children.

ThatsMyGirl Guest

This guy is such an idgit.
    This description doesn't really begin to touch it, does it!?

I'm very sorry this happened. I bet your parents are heartbroken.

Dixies Mom is offline Senior Member

That is so sad. I hope they take the other puppy from him. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMyGirl
    This guy is such an idgit.
    This description doesn't really begin to touch it, does it!?
    I agree, much to nice. Unbelievable...
    I feel so bad for you and your husband - so close to rescuing that little one - it must be total frustration for you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast