104 degrees and she wants to what?! (updated with pic)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 104 degrees and she wants to what?! (updated with pic)

Kathryn Guest

Default104 degrees and she wants to what?! (updated with pic)

It was 104 degrees here today and Dakota wanted to he held and be as close to mommy as she could get* :
    She usually spends her days in the bath tub away from everyone.* But not today.* She wanted to be held or as close as she could get.* I had to get the ice packs out and lay them on the love seat for her because she was getting to hot.
    Shes such a goof!

You will have to forgive me for how dirty my love seat is. Between a 2 year old, my car fixing brother, and 2 dogs who like to get on it its hard to keep clean..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

zoesmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: 104 degrees and she wants to what?!

104* ?! Okay, where do all of you live ...gosh, that's hot!

I would think Dakota would be happy in the cool tub. LOL
    Does she actually lay on the ice packs? Pics!! ;D
    Linda and Zoë, the Umlaut
    Honolulu, Hawaii

[

Kathryn Guest

Its a shocker for us because we live with 9 months of winter every year. We are in Wyoming... I will try to get pictures next time it is very funny. She come and sits on my lap and I lay the ice packs down on the love seat and she slides off me onto the ice packs. Some times if I have just left them on the love seat she will just climb up there with out coming to see me. But shes got to be touching me in one way or another :

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Too funny. It's been around 100 here the past few days and Nellie wants to be outside. And I thought she was smart. lol

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nellies mom
    Too funny. It's been around 100 here the past few days and Nellie wants to be outside. And I thought she was smart. lol
    We have new dogs next door and Dakota likes to wait outside for them to see if they will come over and play. Then she figures out that the cement outside is hot and wants in. The other day she must have been outside for a good 10 mins in the middle of the day when its the hottest out. I am sure shes a dork now! lol

georgie is offline Senior Member

That is hot. You need some pics of her on those ice packs. That is too funny. She sounds like a real cuddle bug.

Don't feel bad Cinnamon goes out and sleeps in the sun every afternoon about 1pm. It has been 112 and she is still out there. Though she is spending less time when it is hot.

She still insist on doing the full body press at night. I am sweating to death and she is sound asleep. If I move she moves. I might have to try the ice pack things on me.

Kathryn Guest

DefaultRe: 104 degrees and she wants to what?! (updated with pic)

Quote Originally Posted by azlab
    She still insist on doing the full body press at night. I am sweating to death and she is sound asleep. If I move she moves. I might have to try the ice pack things on me.
    We sleep with 2 fans on in the bedroom a tall fan pointed to the WHOLE bed and then a small one on top of Maggie's crate pointed to the pillows. Maggie and Dakota thinks they need to sleep ON the bed wen ever they enter the bedroom lol

What a funny doggy she is! That's cute!

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

That is so cute!!!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast