Just Labradors banner

Zoe's Used to Be Adversary (2 pics)

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  luke from georgia 
#1 ·
This is U'ula, the rottador. ;D She looks more Rottie than Lab.
This morning she was butt-tucking with 2 foo frou little white dogs; Zoe went to say "hi" and then ran back into the ocean motion.

You can see the shadow of her owner telling her to sit/stay. LOL

Not a very good pic, and I tried to enhance it to show her white hairs coming through. She's about 8 years old, and I smiled when I saw that her whites are actually starting to show in her labby angel wings. :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Here are some cropped face shots.  Kinda reminds me of a "reverse Crash" in coloring. LOL

She is so awesome.  Older male owner...perhaps early 70.  He rides a bicycle to the beach, which means she does not pull.  While in a frenzied butt-tucking session, owner calls her and she stops all play and runs to owner doing a wiggle butt, as if she didn't see him for 10 gazillion years.  I was impressed. 

#7 ·
Awwwww! Melting over here. She is a darling! Thanks so much for posting her pics!

She does remind me of a reverse Crash too. Crash was a combo of three breeds, but Rottweilers always remind me of him the most. ;D Something about their eyes. And that stopping right in the middle of anything to come back all wiggle-butt...that was so Crash. :angel:

I think there is a very good chance I will get a Rottweiler one day. Gosh, I just love them. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.