Update: Help! Abby is leaking

Thread: Update: Help! Abby is leaking

abbygirl is offline Member

DefaultUpdate: Help! Abby is leaking

I just noticed when abby moved that her leg was all wet.* She had been sleeping on her side.* When she laid back down, I noticed that she was "leaking" from her pee pee area.* It did not smell like urine and when I cleaned it up it was clear.* She immediately went outside and peed normally.

Any ideas on what this could be?

I have been feeding her broccoli and slowly switching to wet food as the vet has asked that she loss a couple of pounds.*

Please help if you have any ideas.* She is acted normal (being crazy , eating, drinking)

UPDATE: Abby has stopped leaking. Apologies for the terminology! I watched her closely and she is not had anymore leakage after this post. Hopefully this was a one time occurrence as there was alot of excitement at the house today and she drank a bunch of water. Thank you Zoe and Wigwag. I will keep my eye on her though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

imported_zoezoe is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Help! Abby is leaking

She could possibly have a urinary tract infection. I'd see the vet.

WigWag Guest

DefaultRe: Help! Abby is leaking

Sounds like urine. Sometimes spayed females can be incontinent and it usually happens during sleep. It can happen very rarely like once a month or more frequently like every day and some need medication for control.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Di
    Di is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Update: Help! Abby is leaking

Sammi did the same thing when she had a uti- a round of antibiotic's and no furthur problem's-