Bonus Bumper

Thread: Bonus Bumper

DefaultBonus Bumper

If you have been giving some thought to giving our products a try, we will make the decision a bit easier. From today through 31 August 2006, we will provide a small, black & white striped foam bumper to any member of Just Labradors that places an order through our website.

www.ArmadilloFoam.com

All you need to do is place the order, and, at checkout, put your Just Labradors nickname in the comments section, and we will include the bonus bumper at no additional cost to you.

If you have a puppy, please take a look at our Mini-Mallard, Mini-Ring-Neck or Bobwhite. If you have an adolescent dog or a smaller adult dog, you might want to consider our Midi-Mallard or our Midi-Long-Mark ducks. If you have a large dog, then the lifesize Mallard or Ring-Neck would be appropriate.

If you have any questions about our products, please email us

[email protected]

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Bonus Bumper

I did not want anybody to miss this opportunity, so I will reply this one time to push this back to the top.

Thanks,

Just bumping so everyone can see!

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Hunter is offline Senior Member

Cool - Made my decision easier, just placed an order.

Thanks!

Buddysmom is offline Senior Member

Email Daniel to sticky this to the top of the page.

Eiderdowns That's My Buddy
    CDX, RE, WC, CGC, TDInc.
    Monnie

Sounds like a fair deal to me!!

Armadillo Foam is a family owned and operated business. At this time, there are three of us that do it all. We design the product, build the molds, mix the colors, make the products, package the products, ship the products, manage the website, and do all of the other things it takes to keep a small company running. We have invested all we have in an attempt to provide a very high quality product at an exceptional price.

When compared to the Dokken Dead Fowl Trainer, our product gets very high marks from our customers, our product is significantly lower priced, and we include our Range Extender Grip as standard equipment. We appreciate having the opportunity to present our company and our products to the members of Just Labradors, and we have offered this bonus bumper as a way to show our appreciation and encourage you to give our products a try.

Thanks,