Good boy!

Thread: Good boy!

DefaultGood boy!

Yesterday SU and I went out for several hours during the day and I put Barnsley in a large tiled bathroom we have (so he would have more room) with his frozen kong and his rug, I had also wet a towel and laid it down so he could be on there if he felt warm since the door would prevent some of the AC from getting to him. I came home and unlocked the front door and he was sitting there to greet me How did you get out Barnsley? Then I remembered that our doors have lever handles so he had let himself out of the bathroom. He hasn't done this before and has been in there several times. Bless his little heart that he had no accidents, didn't touch the garbages, left things on the kitchen counter, etc. The only thing he did was bring his wet towel out to the living room rug. I guess he liked how cool it felt to lay on. I was so proud of him, however who knows how long he was actually out I will not chance it again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Mel
    Mel is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Good boy!

LOL! I'll bet he was lookin' all proud of himself! We have those doors throughout the house as well, and Maxi learned early on how to 'operate' them.
    Glad Barnsley was a good boy after his escape!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Good boy Barnsley.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Atta boy Barnsley

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Believe it or not-those are the types of door handles they put in at doggie daycare. All it took was to have one dog for one day that knew how to open those doors, and now the whole crew knows how to open the doors. Its chaos when 2 or more of that crew are at daycare on the same day-keeps you on your toes! Hysterical now that I'm done working there!

That's funny! What a clever boy..and a good one too!! ;D
    That had to be funny at doggy daycare, too, with the dogs escaping. Dogs everywhere!! ;D

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

LOL!!! But wow...Barnsley really was such a good boy!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence