Connie...

Thread: Connie...

Dani is offline Senior Member

DefaultConnie...

When are you competing in your first Rally trial? Isn't that coming up?

I am so excited for you...I am in the process of finding another show in September to finish Rider's RN title.

We are hoping to put a serious hurting on Rider's UAS title (Ultimate Air Senior Class) this weekend. We get a leg for every splash we compete and another leg for making the finals. It's going to be hot as all get out this weekend, but I am looking forward to this!
    Dani, Rider & Rookie
    SHR Watson's Safari Rider, JH, WC, CL1-R, RA, CGC, TDI
    SHR Endeavor Put Me In Coach, RN, WC, CGC

Member Since 6/2003

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Connie...

Hey Dani! Yes it is, thanks for remembering!

It's coming up August 5th. I sent in the registration like RIGHT under the wire, so I'm just hoping we made it. My friend said sometimes you often don't get any kind of confirmation till right before the show, so next week I'll be stalking the mailman. :P

I am excited about it too, but also a lot nervous! Angus is just a flat-out monkey, and this will be in an entirely new place after a two-hour car ride. There are so many things that are going to be different about this for him. But, we've got to jump in sometime! Might as well go for it. Eee! He was pretty good for me today at a strange vet clinic, so that's encouraging I guess. I'm sure I will be popping him treats till the last second! Is that bad? :-[

That dock-diving stuff you are doing sounds like an absolute blast! I really wish we had something like that here. I haven't found it yet, if it's around. Now that just be too much fun!

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever