If you give a dog a cookie. THEY WILL come back!

Thread: If you give a dog a cookie. THEY WILL come back!

Kathryn Guest

DefaultIf you give a dog a cookie. THEY WILL come back!

So we had got a visit from this cute little (not really) black lab tonight after I gave my girls peanut butter cookies.
    Heres that link
    https://www.justlabradors.com/forum/i...c,12381.0.html
    My mother gave him a cookie!!!!!!* And now he wont go home(where ever that is) and she wont let me let him in the house...* *:
    Maggie doesn't like him.* Dakota likes him and Copper wants to play like a little puppy.
    What am I going to do.* He keeps trying to come in our house and now hes laying on my deck..
    Heres a picture from this evening..

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: If you give a dog a cookie. THEY WILL come back!

give him another cookie??

In all seriousness though, is there another room you can keep him in until tomorrow where he won't do damage? Or maybe a crate to keep him in? (don't know how well that would go over) Then maybe you could turn him into a rescue or decide what to do.
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Looks like he needs a few more cookies. What are you going to do with him Kathryn?

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by putertutor
    Looks like he needs a few more cookies.* What are you going to do with him Kathryn?
    Funny story...
    The only black lab other than Dakota on this block is Ducky who lives a few houses down. Bot him and his sister, Bass, Get out all the time! My brother took this dog down there and it wasn't Ducky. I knew it wasn't Ducky. So then the lady that lives next door to Ducky came home and though it was Ducky also. Again it wasn't Ducky.
    This dog has been sitting at my door crying since I have come back here and trying to get my girls down so we can sleep. Well hes not having it. He wants in the house... So I went out there and sat with him for a while and thats when the lady that lives next to Ducky came home. She saw I was outside after she went to Ducky's house and came up to talk to me and my mom.
    So my mom told me I can lay a rug down for him on the deck. And thats where we stand... Hes on the rug outside with a BIG dish of water. He still wont eat. I am sure before to long he will be in the house or in our back yard...