What a goofball! (updated With the Run away? dog outside my house)

Thread: What a goofball! (updated With the Run away? dog outside my house)

Kathryn Guest

DefaultWhat a goofball! (updated With the Run away? dog outside my house)

I made peanut butter cookie dough this morning so I could bake them this evening when it was cooler.
    I started baking them and my 3rd sheet of cookies out of the oven Dakota had a fit over.* I was in the living room watching her sit and look at the oven and start barking like crazy.(there weren't any more in there)* *So she comes to the door way and is barking at Maggie who is laying right in front of the door way.* Then looks at me and starts barking at me again.* On and on it when,Till I gave in and let her have part of a cookie* :* Then all the fun and games were over and she took a nap.* Little monster!

How funny!
    After I gave Dakota and Maggie part of a cookie I go out to get my mail and find this dog on my deck.* I guess the smell make him want to come and join the fun.* I tried to fee him but all he wanted was water.* Then he went to play with some kids and I went inside.* I figured he left because my girls wernt barking their heads off and I had the door open.
    I went back later this evening and sat outside with Dakota and he came back.* He didnt much care for Dakota.* SHe didnt want her butt sniffed and that made him mad I guess because he turned around and left.
    Poor guy has NO tags at all and dosnt listen well* lol
    Heres a picture, best I could do. he wouldnt hold still.* (he looks thin to me)

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: What a goofball!

So does this mean if I sit in your doorway and bark you'll feed me?! If so I'll be right over lol
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

myfavoritedog is offline Senior Member

Thats funny...woof wooof woof...now can I have my cookie too, please??

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyandMolly
    So does this mean if I sit in your doorway and bark you'll feed me?! If so I'll be right over lol
    your not the black lab who was sitting in my door way when I came back from getting the mail were you?

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoritedog
    Thats funny...woof wooof woof...now can I have my cookie too, please??
    Only because you said please lol

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LabMommyKathryn

your not the black lab who was sitting in my door way when I came back from getting the mail were you?
    *angel face* no ma'am i was not....now can i have a cookie pleeeeeeeeeease?!
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Kathryn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyandMolly
    Quote Originally Posted by LabMommyKathryn

*angel face* no ma'am i was not....now can i have a cookie pleeeeeeeeeease?!
    SURE!