Just Labradors banner

Gunny was 1 yr old on Sunday the 23rd LOTS OF PICS Update at end Nance

4K views 48 replies 41 participants last post by  Paddysmom 
#1 ·
My PC was down..couldn't post by birthday message!  Anyway

I never understood what people meant when they referred to their dogs as their "heart dogs' until I met this little ball of yellow fur on 08/19/2005.  Gunny was 4 weeks old when Taylor brought Charlotte and the 5 puppies to me.  I'll never forget the moment he waddled out of that little carrier...out of the carrier, onto my lap and into my heart.  I've never met a sweeter more devoted animal in my life.  I can honestly say in 37 years this is almost the most loved I've ever felt. (aside from my immediate family). I must say daily "noone loves me more the Gunny".   Gunny has taught me the meaning of unconditional love.  I feel so very fortunate to have the constant skin to yellow fur connection that I have when he's snuggled up next to me, on my foot or laying across me (not comfy up to 70 lbs now lol).  I can't believe it's been a year.

Happy birthday baby boy!  May you have many many more!

Gunny 2 weeks old

Gunny and Connor 4 weeks old

Still looks up to his big sister, she is such a good role model

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRIFFIN TOO! Griffin and their mommy

All the pups "The Convicts"

Gunny and their dad

Couple months later

Wondering why the heck Autumn loves the snow

Beating up a furby

And now...my beautiful boy...love you  smooch!

See less See more
#16 ·
Re: Gunny was 1 yr old on Sunday the 23rd LOTS OF PICS

Your picture on the deck took my breath away. Gunny could be a stand-in for Nellie. My goodness, they are twins.
Happy Birthday Big Boy. :D

#19 ·
Re: Gunny was 1 yr old on Sunday the 23rd LOTS OF PICS

Wow Deneen...he is just handsome beyond belief. ;D

LOL@beating up a furby! :D

Happy birthday, Gunny! It has been so much fun to watch you grow up and hear all the funny stories. You're one in a million!

Oh, and that 2 week old picture! :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.