Life Is Good stuff - cool yellow dog goodies (t shirts, hats, collars, etc.)

Thread: Life Is Good stuff - cool yellow dog goodies (t shirts, hats, collars, etc.)

bibber is offline Senior Member

DefaultLife Is Good stuff - cool yellow dog goodies (t shirts, hats, collars, etc.)

I'd never seen this stuff before, but I stopped by a Life Is Good store while in Sedona.* They have a yellow dog on most of their stuff, which of course reminded me of my boys.
    Life Is Good link

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Life Is Good stuff - cool yellow dog goodies (t shirts, hats, collars, etc.)

I love their t-shirts...I use them to work out in. I have one that has the dog on a leash pulling the guy.

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

boonesmom Guest

DefaultRe: Life Is Good stuff - cool yellow dog goodies (t shirts, hats, collars, etc.)

i have alot of their stuff-boone has the dog dish. i love their things and they are so comfortable and cute.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

luke from georgia is offline Senior Member

cool stuff! ;D

"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend." ~ Corey Ford

Life is Good stuff rocks..I love their stuff.. I have pair of their flannel lounge pants with the yellow dog camping...I live in them in the winter time.

AngusFangus is offline Senior Member

I love their stuff too! I've always been tempted to buy one but never have...

Connie and "The Boys":
    Angus, Yellow Lab, CGC, RE, CD
    Simon, d.b.a. Flat Coated Retriever, CGC, RE, CD

Gone ahead, but forever in my heart:
    Crash, Pit Bull x Rottweiler x Golden Retriever

You made me order a few things! I got a t-shirt with a dog and a cat shirt for a friend's birthday. Thanks for the link!

cool things....just can't pay 20 bucks for a t-shirt i guess thats the cheap in me...

Quote Originally Posted by Beaus Pete
    cool things....just can't pay 20 bucks for a t-shirt i guess thats the cheap in me...
    But trust me...they are so worth the $20...they are the kind of shirts that get better each time you wash them..they dont lose their shape and they dont' fall apart. Actually...$20 is cheap for t shirt unless you're going to Wally's and paying $5 for a Hanes that will shrink and fall apart ( made that mistake last summer thinking oh what a good deal I was getting :)

RebaHalle is offline Senior Member

They are on my 'want' list. I have seen the t-shirts in several catalogs.
    Judy, mom to Reba, the Lab, and Jalapeno (Halle), the JRT