Duvet sucker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duvet sucker

DefaultDuvet sucker

Hi I was wondering if there are anymore Labs out there that suck sleeping bags and duvets. My Lab started when she was very young and aged 5 still does it. She sucks it when she has finished her meal or when she wants to calm down.

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rexduke Guest

DefaultRe: Duvet sucker

Yep, Duke IS a Sucker!!

Has been since a puppy too, but i have resticted him to sucking on his teddy bears. It seems to have worked so far, mind you I'm not there during the day, so who knows what he suckes on when i'm not home!! His stuffes his mouth as full as he can get it and sucks.* lol

;D

I'm so pleased Amber's not the only sucker!
    She just likes silky soft material. My vet said she will grow out of it, but that was 5 years ago!

[attachment deleted by admin]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

JollyMolly Guest

Molly has never been one to destroy her beds or stuffed toys, she's not a chewer, but she loves to suck on them. I always thought this was strange.

Cute!! Henry's not a sucker, but my friends' yellow lab Loomis is a sucker. He doesn't chew his stuffies, he sucks on them. He always looks soooo content when he does it!!

ThatsMyGirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by henrysmom
    Cute!! Henry's not a sucker, but my friends' yellow lab Loomis is a sucker. He doesn't chew his stuffies, he sucks on them. He always looks soooo content when he does it!!
    This is exactly what Sami does. She has sucked on her pig so much that now he's got a conehead! ;D

Mygirls2 is offline Senior Member

Sarah has what we call "suckie" toys. Those stuffed animals with little tuffs of hair. She loves to suck on the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by MyGirls2
    Sarah has what we call "suckie" toys. Those stuffed animals with little tuffs of hair. She loves to suck on the hair.
    Good to know there are plenty of Labradors out there who enjoy sucking cuddly toys. It's obviously a comfort thing for them. ;D

pj

theo doesnt suck on blankets but he does suck his big plush bone toys (he usually destuffs and dismembers all of his other plush toys!)* * it seems like he does it when he's especially happy, either right after a meal or after we've come back home.*

he too has the most content look on his face and has his ears down and flat.* he's almost 2 (in nov) and has been doing this since he was a puppy, i thought he'd 'grow out of it' too but apparently not
    here's 2 pics of him in action*

My parents have a 17 yr old beagle/cockapoo that still sucks on her stuffed animals!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast