Cute story
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute story

DefaultCute story

Does anyone else's lab do this??

Every night when SU and I sit down to dinner at the dining table Kimba gets a toy and comes over, lays beneath us and eats/chews on whatever he has. I am pretty sure that is instinct for him to be eating with the pack. It cracks us up and we always notice and then we don't even hear the rucus he makes under there bc we are so used to it. I just think it is very cute and adorable, like "don't eat without me" guys. No joke as soon as we are done, he goes in the bedroom to sleep!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Cute story

not here...Beau is not allowed in the kitchen when we are eating!

rexduke Guest

Duke sleeps under the table while we are eating.... not sure why cause we don't feed him people food. I think he just likes being in what ever room we are in.* ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

hmmm Buck sits and drools next to us. He makes rounds...he will sit next to each of us for 5 mins and move onto the next person and ends up making a moat around the table with drool! I dunno when he will get the hint that he isn't getting anything! :P
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

Oh! Am I bad. My lab/rottie is too big so she lays next to us while we are eating and my catahoula lays under my legs. My Austin, sits on a chair at the table.

[attachment deleted by admin]

georgie is offline Senior Member

My two will usually sit in the dining room. But I think they learned from the grandkids that being near where people eat may mean a tasty morsel falls on the fall. They always sit next to the grandkids when they are here. :

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

That is so cute!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

rexduke Guest

My moms lab Gus is constatnly following the kids around waiting for some food to drop. He's 11 years old, and can catch a chip before it hits the floor!!

;D

Austin, you spoiled Dog!!

When we are playing cards at the table, Duke gets up in the chair with one of his toys and tries to play with it. He has a hard time batting at the toy with his paws and keeping his balance on the chair. I need to get a picture of that....it's too cute.

;D

boonesmom Guest

boone sleeps under the table, usually with his head on my hubby's foot.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbabear
    Does anyone else's lab do this??

Every night when SU and I sit down to dinner at the dining table Kimba gets a toy and comes over, lays beneath us and eats/chews on whatever he has. I am pretty sure that is instinct for him to be eating with the pack. It cracks us up and we always notice and then we don't even hear the rucus he makes under there bc we are so used to it. I just think it is very cute and adorable, like "don't eat without me" guys. No joke as soon as we are done, he goes in the bedroom to sleep!!!
    that's too cute!! sounds like he just wants to be a part of the pack!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast