Do your labs love the hose also?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do your labs love the hose also?

Kaydles is offline Member

DefaultDo your labs love the hose also?

I've been trying to revitalize the er, um, brown spots on our grass that Miss Chloe creates...she LOVES chasing the hose water!* Yup she's a water dog...

Following is a layout of some of her pics for our scrapbook...

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Labmom2b Guest

DefaultRe: Do your labs love the hose also?

That's a great montage! You're very talented with the photo layouts.

imported_azlab is offline Senior Member

Cinnamon loves the hose in fact she had a bad day I guess her and my brother's dog got in a bit of a dog fight today so she spent most of the day behind the recliner. I think I will take her out after dinner and hose her off. She loves it more than the pool.

karon

Karon<br /><br />

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

I can't believe that my two love to swim, will go across a pond to retrieve a bumper & they run away when the hose is out. Go figure!!! :

Dakkerdog is offline Senior Member

I have one of both. Moose runs for the hills when the hose is pulled out. For Sky it is an easy way to just run her down. She loves the water hoses, just to chase the water and attack it. She will even run after it with her ball in her mouth - it is just too funny!

I love your montage - I sure wish I could do things like that. One of these days I have to get back to reading my book on how to work with Photoshop!
    Sharon, loved by Moose & Sky

imported_nellies mom is offline Senior Member

Great pictures. Nellie loves to swim but I can't get near her with a hose or a baby pool. lol
    <br />~~~~~~~~<br />Danie<br />Nellie, CGC<br />~~~~~~~~<br />The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. -- Gandhi

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Lexi loves the garden hose!!! When we are out walking, she will even try to get to people who have theirs out watering their lawns or gardens.

She is definitely a water dog, she play in water no matter where... pool, creek, stream, pond, sprinkler, hose. She has even contemplated jumping into my parents above ground pool, but so far I've managed to prevent that. I do not even want to imagine the wailing and screaming that would occur if her nails ripped the liner.

My pretty girl, Lexi!

Luv4Lexie is offline Member

YEA!!* This was Lexie at about 3 months old, couldn't get enough even then.* I need to take some more recent ones of her trying to bite the water, hysterical...

My name is Lexie.&nbsp; <br />AKC, Field Line, 60 lbs, 24 in<br />DOB August 8, 2005<br />I love cuddlin with mommy, but now I have to share her with the baby....<br />(No longer an only child!&nbsp; My little sister was born June 9, 2008.)

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

It's so cute!!! Wanna swap pups?

I think I have the only water dog who does not like water :'( Makes me sooo sad especially since I love swimming myself...Figured getting a labrador would be perfect since they love swimming...but NOPE I think I got the only non water loving labrador out there!! Go figure! :
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

putertutor is offline Senior Member

Lexie loves to bite the water and chase it; I'm thankful because it's been so hot here and she's not really into her baby pool.

I was talking to a woman in Tahoe and she said that her lab pup wouldn't go into the water until he was 7 months. Some pups are just late bloomers.
    <br /><br />http://www.lexiethelab.com<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://lexiethelab.com/shopping-resources

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast