Glad yesterday is over, Boo left me a surprise

Thread: Glad yesterday is over, Boo left me a surprise

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

DefaultGlad yesterday is over, Boo left me a surprise

in the living room. She kept ringing her bells to go out, would sniff the air, glance around and come back in. After about 4 times I didn't let her out. It figures that is the time she really had to go. She dropped her logs in my living room and of course not in one spot. Nooooooooo lets spread them around. Grrrrr. I'm trying to get ready for work and smell this smell. You know the one, where you smell it and KNOW it sure isn't flowers and somethings not right. I picked up the turds and got out my hand steamer and steam cleaned all the areas. By this time I'm about 15 minutes late getting out of the house. I hurry to work, walk in the door and Pastor Steve has picked up the phone and hands it to me, 'it's for you'. Geezohpetes, let me put my purse down please. Talked for about 5 minutes hung up. Went up to the kitchen to make coffee and get some hot water for tea. As I head back, the phone again. Head trustee, and she talks for 20 minutes about 2 minutes pertained to church. : Then right after work I had a dentist appt. I thought I had chipped the back of my front tooth. Easy solution right, WRONG! I walked out of there to the tune of $2800. I have to get veneers applied to my 4 front teeth due to wear. : Cried all the way home. Walk in the door, the girls are barking and soooo happy to see me, my bad mood melts away and for the first time that day, everything was right. I hate days like that.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

rexduke Guest

DefaultRe: Glad yesterday is over, Boo left me a surprise

WOAH 2800 smakers.....that would make anyone cry.

Dosn't matter how bad my day was when I come through the door and Duke is there all wiggly butted and given kisses.

Warms your heart.

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

Awww, sounds like the day from hell I'm glad it's over for you, too!

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Eak! Crappy day (pardon the pun!)!

Hey, at least you have a nice row of pearly whites to flash now! Sometimes I think about just veneering my whole mouth!

Love that the puppers made your day good again.
    ~Jo & CoCo