Anyone have neighbors like this?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have neighbors like this?

Buckyball is offline Senior Member

DefaultAnyone have neighbors like this?

ugh! What's up with that dog? First of all it runs away from it's owner and runs into our yard. Fine! Great! You are hanging in our yard. BUT THEN IT GOES AND POOPS AND PEES IN OUR YARD TOO! Granted it's one of those froo froo dogs and don't poop as big as Buck does but COME ON! I don't want to pick up your darn stinkin' poop! Not to mention it really infuriated me when the darn thing ran over and lifted it's leg and peed on my peach tree. Not even my own dog pees and poops on my plants! Especially ones I pick fruits from to eat!
    Then it just sat there at the end of our driveway and barked for no reason. Luckily Buck and I were not home. I am just afraid the dog will be in our yard and I won't know about it and let Buck out and there will be some kind of fight. The neighbor's dog seems to have some kind of attitude...

Oh and during the whole thing the neighbor just kinda watched his dog and waited for him to come back because calling the dog or coming after it makes him run further away. We have a couple of busy roads near by so chasing the dog is dangerous. But it's really irritating when this happens. I am pretty sure my neighbor could see his dog poop in my yard. I think he should have atleast picked it up at a later time. The dog pooped in two locations in my yard. And this happens atleast once a month.
    Just had to vent I guess...
    <3 01/01/2006-03/18/2017 <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Chester B. Dickens is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Anyone have neighbors like this?

I think every neighborhood in the world has an asshat dog owner like this...

Yup we have one too. It's not a next door neighbor but one a few houses down who just lets thier Schnauzer out to run several times a day or all day sometimes. He pees on everything and craps in our yard too it ticks me off.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

Oh yes, every neighborhood has one. I guess because we live in the country people think it's okay to let their dogs run loose. We had a neighbor that had a springer spaniel that ran the neighbor. He ruined several of my bushes from peeing on them. He would also back up to a bush & poop on top of it. Wierdest thing I ever saw. One day the dog pooped on my next door neighbor's front porch. The guy had a fit, he waited about 2 weeks, collected Danny's (the dog) poop & put it in a bag & proceeded to dump it on the owner's front porch.
    You can imagine those neighbors never spoke again. :
    It could have been worse, my neighbor's wife said her SU really wanted to throw the poop in their pool.

And that is why the fence we put up was worth every penny. ;D

Yeah I really want to take his poop and toss it back into their yard. My mom went a step further and was like oh just have Buck poop in their yard see how they like picking up a big labby's poop. But I find such things a bit childish and I don't want to sour up things between us. These people next door are wealthy enough and can afford atleast an invisible fence for their yard. Heck they can even afford a real fence that could go all the way around their property. So, I don't know why they don't put up a fence of some kind. The rest of us do! and if on the off chance our dogs poop at the edge of someone's lawn during a walk we PICK IT UP!

oh and did I mention if you try to approach this dog slowly with treats and try to take him back ot his owner he growls and tries to bite you! There was one incident when the owners didn't even know their dog was running amuck! I looked out my kitchen window and found him running around in our yard and had to run to the neighbor's to let them know.

I can't even blame the little guy really because I think it's the owner's fault and not his. I talked to them once months before I got Buck and they told me that the dog was 8 years old and they really didn't work with him on much training when he was a puppy since he is so small and didn't cause much trouble indoors.

BLAH! This little dog has even run into the busy roadway where cars drive by at 50+miles an hour. If I had a dog with a history of escaping like that and absolutely no recall skills I'd fence it in!

So infuriating!

My dog is not perfectly trained either but atleast I try! and I certainly keep a very close eye on him...it's not that hard!

I know what you mean about being childish, but if it continues I would either let Buck in their yard or start throwing it into their yard, just so if anything it would strike up a conversation (or confrontation) and you could say well......keep ur dogs crap out, I have enought of my own, and if not then Ill just continue to plop in in your yard where it belongs.....................Be extra sweet the whole time since u said theres a bit of an attitude. People with an attitude love happy perky polite people!

Yeah I figured I will give them just ONE more chance and if it happens again...I am going over to have a polite conversation about this. If that doesn't work then Buck's going to give them a couple of presents...his presents might horrify them

There were three such incidences that occured while we were home and a few others when we were all at work. I know what that dog's poop looks like by now so I know when he's paid us a visit!

No need to have your dog physically go in their yard.* When you do your poop patrol, you could start flinging... That way, you speak the truth when you tell them your dog has never been in their yard.

LOL Great idea!

Poop flinging competition ROFL

Only as a last resort though!

Kathryn Guest

I think EVERY animal likes our yard and deck the best. The cats next door come over ALL summer long and pee on all our chairs and carpet we lay out when we have little kids out there. We gave up and no longer enjoy being outside.
    We also get everyone elses dog poop also. Bass and Ducky (both very large labs)from down the street get out ALL the time. They come right to our yard and do their stuff. I pick up my dogs poop in our back yard. I don't wanna have to do the front yard also :

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast