Yellow Lab Profile Clip Art

Thread: Yellow Lab Profile Clip Art

NoseyMcNose is offline Junior Member

DefaultYellow Lab Profile Clip Art

Does anyone know where I can find clip art for a profile of a yellow lab??? I am looking for a piture of one standing. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

georgie is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Yellow Lab Profile Clip Art

labby is offline Senior Member

Just be aware that many of those images (or any image you find) are copyrighted and cannot be used without the owner's permission.

Laura

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

sorry to semi-hijack, but Laura mentioned copyrighted images.

If it says that you can save it and upload it to your own page then that's not violating any copyright laws correct? ie:the website georgie posted said to right click and save as...that's permission to use the image as long as you save it to your own computer first, yes?
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

Not to be talking ill about this person's graphics, because they are cute and I have seen plenty of them on people's websites, but doesn't the black lab in the upper right hand corner of the Misc. group of graphics look an awful lot like the lab that goes on the AKC.org page about labradors?

patm is offline Senior Member

I looked on tons of sites when I developed my website and never came across these. I LOVE the standing yellow lab with wagging tail - of course this is the one that they say might be copyrighted. It seems like they don't know - which I can understand because I saw a lot of graphics, displayed as groups of graphics that could be used, that were the same, and you didn't know where they originally came from. I tried to use only ones that I knew were copyrighted and had permission to use. Except for the running puppy gif that that you see EVERYWHERE I have also seen people have graphics and say that if it is copyrighted to please contact them and they would remove it from their site. It is sometimes really hard to know if something is copyright because it could have been taken from the orginal page.

labby is offline Senior Member

The page these are on doesn't own those images. In fact, the yellow Lab with the wagging tail is a carpe canem image and they ask that it only be used with their copyright on it.

Laura