Experience with AKC Pet Healthcare Plan?

Thread: Experience with AKC Pet Healthcare Plan?

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultExperience with AKC Pet Healthcare Plan?

Starting our 60 day trial since I FINALLY registered Ender.

Anyone have an experience with them good or bad? Eric really wants to do the insurance thing since we are not really good about saving up an emergency fund.

I love that Ender's insurance will cost more than my own health insurance and ACTUALLY more than family coverage would cost if Eric and I were to get married.

Will they reimburse for medications purchased on sites like 1800petmeds? Including heartworm preventative and Frontline Plus etc?

I'm going to call them tomorrow to ask more questions but was hoping y'all would have some real life experience I can draw on.
    ~Lindsay

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

DefaultRe: Experience with AKC Pet Healthcare Plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender's Mom
    Starting our 60 day trial since I FINALLY registered Ender.

Anyone have an experience with them good or bad?* Eric really wants to do the insurance thing since we are not really good about saving up an emergency fund.

I love that Ender's insurance will cost more than my own health insurance and ACTUALLY more than family coverage would cost if Eric and I were to get married.

Will they reimburse for medications purchased on sites like 1800petmeds?* Including heartworm preventative and Frontline Plus etc?

I'm going to call them tomorrow to ask more questions but was hoping y'all would have some real life experience I can draw on.
    What did you find out? I've been thinking about getting it also and was hoping someone would reply to your post :-[