My pups teeth..................
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My pups teeth..................

DefaultMy pups teeth..................

His teeth are falling out on the bottom and he seems so rebellious to everything . Could this be related to teething?

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

curly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: My pups teeth..................

Yes..... especially because they will start to use everything they can for a chew toy . I'm sure there is some discomfort with it also.

TobysTrix is offline Senior Member

Ah yes, welcome to that stage: The World Is My Chew Toy (And I Won't Listen When You Try To Tell Me Otherwise). How old is he?

We thought that Toby was part alligator when he was a pup. He didn't get all his Big Boy teeth in until he was about 5-1/2 months. I swear we did a happy dance when the last upper fang came out. The bitiness got much better after that.
    Toby and Chamois say: GO STEELERS!
    [[IMG][/IMG]

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

take some old dishtowels and tie them in knots. Get them soaking wet and throw them in the freezer. Let him chew on these, they will numb his gums and take away a little bit of the pain.
    Olie

Canyon Labradors is offline Senior Member

It's definately the age....lots of chew toys help! Have you ever given your dog a frozen marrow bone? Those help.

Brigettas Mom is offline Senior Member

I've been going through the same thing with Brigetta (5 months)- she just lost another one yesterday. She has even started using Prudence's tail as a chew toy...and Prudence is NOT happy about it!

Teresa, mom to Brigetta and Prudence

Kathryn Guest

We must have been blessed with a great puppy because Dakota is anything BUT a puppy. Shes very calm and when she was"teething" she would/still dose mouth my fingers. She wont put anyone elses hands in her mouth but mine and our vet, thank God. When she was loosing her teeth she kinda acted like she had the flu and slept A LOT!
    With our other dogs they ALL were monsters at this stage. So I wish you LOTS and LOTS of luck!

curly is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oonas Dad
    take some old dishtowels and tie them in knots.* Get them soaking wet and throw them in the freezer.* Let him chew on these, they will numb his gums and take away a little bit of the pain.
    That's a good idea and something easy to keep around for these times! Thanks!

thanks for all the advice I will try each idea and keep you posted Raider is a five month old black lab he is usually very mellow and so I can only thnik he may be in some discomfort.

Rushpuppy is offline Senior Member

Ohhh I'm so glad to be past that stage. We called Boo a land shark because she would chew on anything including your toes !!
    I tried the frozen wash rags and she loved them. I kept her puppy teeth as a reminder. Next puppy I'll know what to expect!!lol ;D ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast