PLEASE HELP!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP!!!

DefaultPLEASE HELP!!!

Zora(12weeks old) fell down three stairs and started crying for me, I ran and notice her limping. I picked her up and she still was crying. It's been about 30 minutes and she's still limping, but will not sit, wants to play with the girls. I don't know if she hurt her leg or shoulder. Should I just keep an eye on her or is it something serious that needs to be addressed by the vet. It's pretty far away, so I wanted to make sure before hand. Any help would be great. Thanks-Trisha

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

jzgrlduff is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm sorry I don't have advice, but I hope she's OK

"Each is a creature of Earth and is entitled to reside on it with dignity"

You may have to observe her for a little bit. If she is still limping and sounding like she is in pain after a coupld of hours you'll need to get her to a vet asap. Check you PM's ;D

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Tater Guest

Is there any new news yet on the baby? I hope she is ok. I hate it when Tater plays on the stairs. Him and Cody run up and down to tire Tater out for the night before we go to bed. When he was a puppy he fell down like he rolled from the top all the way to the bottom (much like his mom does) and he hurt his head. But cody took care of it for me. He is a ex-vet employee. Let us know a update when you get a chance?

maggieandfinn is offline Senior Member

When our Maggie was about 12 weeks old she was playing with my husband and landed wrong on her leg. She started limping and we rushed to the vet. By the time we got there and got seen (about an hour later) she was back to normal. Our vet said that a rule he likes to give out is watch the puppy for 2 hours and if not better then come to the vet. Hope all is well.

go to the vet if she is still limping!!!!

CoCosMom is offline Senior Member

Oh NO, you must be so concerned!!! I hope she's okay. I would do like the others suggest, just observe then maybe call the vet if its not better in 2 hrs.
    ~Jo & CoCo

DefaultRe: PLEASE HELP!!! UPDATE!!!!

Well, she's fine now, just like with my human children, I'm over protective! She's walking normal, not crying or showing any signs of pain, but I will keep an eye on her. We have our 12 week check up at the end of the week so I'll have him look at it. Thanks for the many replies!!

Ender's Mom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: PLEASE HELP!!! UPDATE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparemom
    Well, she's fine now, just like with my human children, I'm over protective! She's walking normal, not crying or showing any signs of pain, but I will keep an eye on her. We have our 12 week check up at the end of the week so I'll have him look at it. Thanks for the many replies!!
    Haha... you sound JUST like me. It was on this forum that I learned of the "2 hour" rule.
    ~Lindsay

booboo Guest

Hi Sparemom, glad to hear that Zora is feeling better I am still thinking about you and still working on compling my list for you too, hang in there and I will get to you okay? Things just ahve been hectic here. Take care! My dad is in surgery right now having his gallballder taken out-need lots of prayers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast