Funny things that happen when you post to a message board

Thread: Funny things that happen when you post to a message board

DefaultFunny things that happen when you post to a message board

About a month ago, I received an email from a name I didn't recognize. The subject was about Tucker. In the email, the woman explained that she'd done a google search with a question about her dog, a lab also, and one of the links was to this site, JL. She looked around and read some...and saw Tucker's picture.

She emailed me to say she loved his look, he resembles her lab...was he an Ocean Spray lab? (breeder in N. England); that's where hers is from. I emailed back, saying no, but telling her the website of the breeder who owns Tucker's dad.

Long story short...we've now been emailing back and forth for about a month, and she even called, and we've talked on the phone....weird but funny, huh? We send pics of the dogs back and forth, and of each other. I suggested she join this site; don't know if she will.

Funny how it happened.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

AbbyandMolly is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: Funny things that happen when you post to a message board

That's cool! I love meeting people who share the same interests as me (especially my dogs) and it's fun to get to know them better
    *Stacey*
    ~Abby, Molly, and Penny (the honorary lab)

You do have a beautiful lab.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Katy Guest

OOOh, could this be the start of a love connection?

WigWag Guest

Both my Clint and Cuffy are from Ocean Spray in MA. Small world?

Going on 6 years ago I began emailing back and forth with someone living in CA (I'm in NH). We had dogs that had similar breeding and "met" on another list (LABSR4U). Well now we email one another all the time - it's like we've been friends forever. We enjoy sending photos, "chatting", and sharing about our dogs. I had two back then and she had one. Now we both have four!

Wig Wag...I told her about you, 'cause I thought yours might be Ocean Spray. When I looked at their website, it looked like you may have done some of the pics for them?

Yep, it's funny how you meet people. She's a graphic designer, made her own Xmas cards with her lab, and offered to make some for me with Tucker. Tucker and her Max look a lot alike, though they're not from the same lines.

If I get up to the Cape, I'll be sure and meet her...she's sooo nice!