Just Labradors banner

MD/PA Line Boarding Kennels?

709 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  georgie 
#1 ·
I am on the Maryland / Pennsylvania line and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a boarding kennel. Zora will be 15 weeks when we leave for 5 days on a vacation already planned before we got her, and they do not allow pets. I'm worried sick, only because I love her so much and want her to be well taken care of. I want her to have a good time and not be sad or frightened. Any recommendations would help. I checked some places out on line, but just want to see if others had some ideas. Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

#2 ·
Do you have any friends or family members she could stay with? It would be best for her to stay in a home environment where her potty training won't go out the window. You really don't want to "board" her before her shots are complete either.

#4 ·
Checking with your breeder is a great idea. We were going to the Outer Banks & wwe had just gotten Molly a couple months before our trip. Our breeder offered to keep her but the house we rent allows pets & our other lab was going. Being at your breeders would be good for your puppy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.