First Thunder storm

Thread: First Thunder storm

DefaultFirst Thunder storm

Hey Lab friends it's been scary here for Skye and myself. I tired to be brave for my little sister but that last loud boom was too loud. We are both trying to sit on mom's lap and she's laughing! I don't know what's so funny. The sky is breaking, I know it. First there are these bright flashes of light and then this awful loud boom and the house even shakes! I was so excited when I woke up and it was raining, I love the rain but then this.....What is this anyway. Mom says it's a thunder storm but I think the sky is falling or something I really need to go out and go potty but I'm not sure it's safe out there. I think I can wait a little longer - that's another story though. You see, I ate a bar of soap the other day and my tummy hasn't been the same since. Who would of thought that something that smelled so good could upset my tummy so bad! Tugg

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

Paddysmom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: First Thunder storm

The sky is breaking, I know it.
    That made me laugh.* You are being very, very brave Tugg.* *

Seamus and Flynn

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

Tugg,

Ranger here. You just gotta hang in there buddy. I don't know what it is about those moms, though. Laughing when it booms. Jeez. Anyway as a conneseiur of soap, I gotta tell you, Irish Spring is the best. I'd be eating some right now if Mom hadn't put it up very high in the shower. She's even put a gate into the bathroom so I can't lick the tub. Oh well, back to my nap....

Ranger

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

clancey canuck Guest

Be brave Tugg. Skye is depending on you.

The loud noises are all done now, man am I glad. I didn't like that stuff but wanted to be brave for the baby! As for the soap - I'll have to try Irish Spring - my last bar was Zest!

georgie is offline Senior Member

Hi Tugg, I love licking the shower but Mom yells "no" & asks me if I want diarrhea...like any dog would want that. Some boomers here too & the sky is getting dark. Hang in there....be brave for your little sister & it will pass.

p.s. don't drink too much water**

Your friend Molly.

Hiya Tugg!

Be brave, you can do it!! ;D

We gets them thunderstorms lots 'round here too. Mommy tells me it's just a lot of Big Noise like them sparkly things that light up the sky at nighttime sometimes, and that Big Noise can't hurt me.

I wonder if the sky is breaking, and if so, who's gonna fix it??

Hang in there, you gots to be brave for you and Skye!

High paw!
    Your pal, Henery