I'm sooo sorry dad!

Thread: I'm sooo sorry dad!

DefaultI'm sooo sorry dad!

Roxy has had free roam of the house at night for a couple of months now and has done great with that. The past week we thought we would try leaving her out of her crate but still in our room while we go on short errands. The past several days she has done great! Not one thing disturbed. Well, I went to Costco yesterday and left her in the room again. When I got back, I opened the door to see blue bits scattered everywhere. Upon further research I found that she had chewed up Jim's brand new cap that he absolutely loves! Luckily Roxy is more of a shredder the a devouring machine, so I wasn't worried about her ingesting anything. I called Jim up so he could hear the bad news before he got home. He was mad, but realized it was just a hat and could be replaced. So I decided to take these pics of Roxy saying she was sorry for when he got home. We both had a good laugh over it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

RangerMom is offline Senior Member

DefaultRe: I'm sooo sorry dad!

Those are great "sorry" pictures. I guess the cap was just too much temptation. Sorry Dad.

Blackie and Ranger ...............................Reggie: 1996-2010 "Fly Reggie Fly"

Hey, Roxy, you'd better lay low for a few days.......Keep looking cute and sorry and you'll be forgiven in no time.

5. Remove Advertisements
    JustLabradors.com
    Advertisements

mitziandjudysmom is offline Senior Member

Roxy, you have to practice your sorry look some more. You have the cute look down, but you need to get that cute but sorry look.

bibber is offline Senior Member

Just a few nibbles around the edge. ;D

Brenda, Sam & Bodie

Kathryn Guest

Oh but she looks SOO cute!!!!!!!!

Lexis Mom is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tagen
    Roxy has had free roam of the house at night for a couple of months now and has done great with that.* The past week we thought we would try leaving her out of her crate but still in our room while we go on short errands.* The past several days she has done great!* Not one thing disturbed.* Well, I went to Costco yesterday and left her in the room again.* When I got back, I opened the door to see blue bits scattered everywhere.* Upon further research I found that she had chewed* up Jim's brand new cap that he absolutely loves!* Luckily Roxy is more of a shredder the a devouring machine, so I wasn't worried about her ingesting anything.* I called Jim up so he could hear the bad news before he got home.* He was mad, but realized it was just a hat and could be replaced.* So I decided to take these pics of Roxy saying she was sorry for when he got home.* We both had a good laugh over it.
    Roxy, tell dad you heard the worn look is in and you were just helping it get that look at little faster!

My pretty girl, Lexi!